⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Who can declutter the "Best of..." section?

MountainMom
MountainMom Posts: 10,190 Friends Moderator

I thought the "Best of" section was intended for community managers to post "best" comments from their members. Instead it is being filled with replies. Somebody please intervene to clean up this mess or it won't be worth viewing!

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

??? That interesting ...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator

Hello @MountainMom

Hope you are staying safe at home and having great time with your family 🤗

With regards to "Best Of" -- I am very sorry to hear and notice the threads that are appearing there! It s not used to be like that before, and I am sure you might have noticed that too!!

But, I will give a holler to the Community Managers about it and request them if they can do anything about it 👍️

Thank you very much for the heads-up 🙏

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @MountainMom !

I have a Hot topics section that I update frequently and also all other FAQ:s here.

In Discussions the important announcements are highlighted in green on the top of the page.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,190 Friends Moderator

@Crazy Cat Lad , thanks for your thoughts, I have noticed how you use your Hot Topics section. Highlighting active topics in green is great. I also like it when community managers change topics to "read only" and indicate "ended" or "finished" in the subject line. I know I have been guilty of putting things in the wrong places as a newby, but I would hate to see the "Best of" section become a litter box.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?