Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

well new update on WIN 10 looked promising quite challenging but playable and fun. Got to 6814 and bang totally ridiculous again. lost count of attempts and getting a bore again. no BOB so at a disadvantage straight away, King got to realise they cannot keep doing this making levels that are damn right silly. Im self employed so no work on lockdown cannot get any money for 5 weeks from goverment, cannot and will not pay to pass a level., but fun level this is not. Done my research and only 1 video for this level were there are normally a few and used plenty of boosters including party booster that you have to pay for🤬

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

Yes 6814 takes a lot of luck to get both enough fish and ?. Took me a lot of tries. Annoying that so many of the mystery candies turn into chocolate, blockers or other things blocking new ?. 6816,17,21 and 22 also very difficult. And 6823 is just plain ridiculous! After that not so bad. Good luck! And yes one of the first to put out new videos just uses UFOs, party boosters and paintbrushes to get through.

• Freddy_

@Ditte having to use all them boosters is taking away from the game fun and challenging. Anyone can throw money at it to pass a level no skill in that. I will keep plugging away at it just think king seriously need to look at this type of level gonna turn lots of players away

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

...king seriously need to look at this type of level gonna turn lots of players away

Also remember, there are hundreds, if not thousands of levels like this lower down the board, though we may not have noticed at the time we went past them, as we had tools available.

• Freddy_

@Bumper2019 Yes your right there something we forget sometimes. Old saying you can't do a good job if you don't have the right tools.

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3

. All the fun has been taken out of it with all the changes. Every level impossible without using plenty boosters. I’ve been on same level for 4 days. Impossible to build a bot to its maximum. You may pass a level but lose your build a bot on the next level as it’s too hard. Can’t build by playing previous levels anymore. I’ve no boosters left so impossible to pass any levels and I refuse to spend plenty cash just to pass one level.

all KING is interested in is screwing loyal players for cash. In todays climate with more people isolating and looking for some fun by playing CC it is shameful what they’re doing.

Play for 5 minutes and all lives are gone as levels are impossible, then wait 2-3 hours for lives to refill. That’s what KING sees as fun. NOT.

. Not wasting anymore time on this game. Been playing this game for years but not anymore.

App deleted Another loyal player lost GOODBYE

• cath91
    cath91 Posts: 3 Newbie

They are just short advertisements and he gets either free moves or boosters..I've never had this 😩I'm on a nightmarishly hard level with nothing but a lollipop I've been stuck all week its level 1412 so I'm nowhere near as advanced as you Haha! Goodluck! Haha yeah some levels are almost impossible then all of a sudden they become easier after ages trying I find!xx

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear community,

As announced last February, the Sugar Track and the Candy Pet features were to be taking a break in some games. A few weeks ago, we announced that the Studio decided to remove the Sugar Track from the game, and this week I'd like to announce that the Studio has decided to put an end to the Candy Pet feature.

From Monday onwards, we won't be seeing the Candy Pet feature visiting us. We will definitely miss this feature as well, but once again, remember that this year we will be getting new features and improvements to the game. The Fantastic 5 -Custom teams is the first one coming!

We really hope that you will all like the changes and new features.

Have a delicious day and, please stay safe!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

Dear community (whole bunch of nothing in between)...

Welcome to the sweetest community!

And the war on players continues...

• Ner_Seryl
    Ner_Seryl Posts: 64 Level 2

No candy pet no sugar track = no point continuing really is there 👎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?