Welcome to the Beginner's Corner Lounge!

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to our community! Do any of you have any questions about the community? I have one link that I want to share with all of you here. I have gathered a lot of information and links about the entire community. Tiffi would like you to follow the road map for some very important links here.

If you are having difficulty finding something, please tag me and I will walk you through any area. If you think that something should be added to this road map please let me know. I love creating blogs to help everyone! To tag me just use this symbol @ and then start typing my name. A pop up should show you my name. To verify that you did it correctly the tag should now be in bold.

I am also working on a new link called "Did you know?" and you might want to check that out too.

• LouLouGreen67
    LouLouGreen67 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

I am Louise and in the UK.

I have a grown up family and grandchildren and I'm married. I have been playing Candy Crush on and off for years, currently lvl 3273

When not playing my big love is books, I also enjoy writing and drawing and a bit of painting

I look forward to getting to know some of you soon.

Louise 🤞🤩

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi @LouLouGreen67 welcome to our community. I used to love reading when my vision was much better. My favorite was Stephen King until he had the accident and then his stories went downhill. I've also been playing CC Saga for a long time.

I have one link that I want to share with all of you here. I have gathered a lot of information and links about the entire community. Tiffi would like you to follow the road map for some very important links here.

If you are having difficulty finding something, please tag me and I will walk you through any area. If you think that something should be added to this road map please let me know. I love creating blogs to help everyone! To tag me just use this symbol @ and then start typing my name. A pop up should show you my name. To verify that you did it correctly the tag should now be in bold.

I am also working on a new link called "Did you know?" and you might want to check that out too.

• LouLouGreen67
    LouLouGreen67 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Hi @Elsa

Thank you for such a wonderful welcome.

Your links have been so helpful and made things look a lot clearer, I shall take a proper look around now. Thank you very much

🤩

• _Elsa_
    Options

You’re welcome. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

• shr38916
    shr38916 Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Hello I'm newbee I live in Mississippi I have two beautiful cats they r the boss I don't have any children my mom pass away three years ago my only family is my cats and I play ccs bc it's helps me from being lonely here in Mississippi

• lilmiss619
    lilmiss619 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Hi, new to the site but an addict to candy crush 🙂

single mom to a Energetic 3 year old.

• gingertop
    gingertop Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi everyone!

Hope everyone is staying healthy at this time!!

I'm Jen, mother of 5. 4 girls and 1 boy right in the middle. My 3 oldest are 25, 23, and 22 and then we started over, with a 10 and 6 years old. I'm a special education teacher working with students who are in a self-contained class due to social/emotional disabilities. I'm married to my best friend.

• gingertop
    gingertop Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

For those bear collectors out there, I don't collect bears, but I do collect dragonflies. And school supplies. Any type of pen. Gel, colored, glitter, felt, sharpies, fat, bold, colored and post it notes. I freaking love post it notes.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi guys, sorry for not being here for a few days. This lockdown is really getting to me. How are you all surviving in your area?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?