⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No theme updates

Options
Mandy_Smith
Mandy_Smith Posts: 3 Newbie

My husbands CC has all sorts of neat themes and updates but I’m stuck with Easter eggs since July...? I uninstalled and reinstalled then lost all my boosters that I’d been saving!! Why is my CC stuck in the older versions (I checked- it is updated) and now my boosters are gone.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Mandy, now I under what you are saying.  You are getting Didi and Rami challenges.  Did you notice in Didi this week that you only had to wait 15 minutes between each one instead of them changing it up to 1 1/2 hours wait?  

None of the challenges are not working correctly at all.  They all have some kind of glitch and the studio is trying to resolve them.  Some are in testing phases where the players are randomly picked to test them.  I was once in a testing thing once where I got the new episode ahead of time and when it was released I was already at the top.  King always does testing and monitors everything to see if they work or not.  So you might get some challenges and your husband gets others.  Some challenges should be giving out rewards but aren't so those glitches are also being worked on.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?