⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
πŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 6823 is ridiculous

Timhung
Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5

How to pass this?

Have anyone passed this without booster?

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

Impossible without boosters never got anywhere near it had to use a ufo a switch and 1 lollipop to do it. Did a lot of times and gave in trying without boosters. so had to wait for best start to game and then use the ufo., before the switch and lollipop. Seen one video on line and he used various boosters including a party popper. only video for this level

• Sickfrog
    Sickfrog Posts: 36 Level 2

And they still claim that each level is possible without boosters πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†.

It is laughable actually

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Sickfrog and bet they still would claim it, but i will believe when someone shows me a video of this. Never got close with no boosters and i have'nt even got a build a bot of any nature, so found it impossible

• Luc1234567890
    Luc1234567890 Posts: 7 Level 2

The wholemgame is getting more and more boring.

1st not able to build a bot with completing previous levels.

2nd no c-levels anymore to receive boosters

3rd if you get a boosterwheel after a level. Yes... if. It wil only let you win 1,2,3,4 or 5 extra moves. Not 5 or 15.

I’m losing my apatite. Think I’m going on a diet without any candy ;-)

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

Think I’m going on a diet without any candy

Maybe that's a good thing; too much sugar can lead to diabetes, y'know...

• bkychau
    bkychau Posts: 8,005 Level 4

Level 6823 is impossible to pass without boosters, I am waiting for my lucky board.

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4

Yes, It's too difficult to pass that level without booster. Luckily, I can pass that ridiculous level by wasting my boosters to help completing it, and lucky board helps me too.

• SheriBoo
    SheriBoo Posts: 26 Level 2

This is an impossible level. Fix this mess.....

• Brenda_Weber
    Brenda_Weber Posts: 23 Level 2

Done, it's deleted. I'm sick and tired of the crap King is pulling with this game. It's no longer enjoyable. Maybe able to pass one level a day. I used to be able to relax and I didn't even mind paying a little to play. But this is the final straw, unable to pass a level even with boosters, multiple glitches in levels where it's not possible to pass no matter what and they have taken away a chance to earn more than one or two boosters a day. I filled out the stupid three part survey but don't expect any changes. Oh well, I have better things to do.πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5

I’m stuck on level 6823 for days. It’s very difficult for clear all waffles and jellies! Because this level is impossible without boosters! Difficulty on this level is Nearly Impossible!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?