Im Leaving Candy Crush - Level 3788

byebyecrush
byebyecrush Posts: 3 Newbie
edited April 2020 in Discussions

And now im finally leaving. I can see that often times no matter your strategy you cant win if they dont give you what you need to win. This level is insane.

First you have to smash 3 keys that are yellow so you can omly get them with a stripe or if you happen to get a wrapper. You lose moves waiting for it to line up. Then once you're doing that you have to kill blocks so the cherry falls, do it a second time so it falls again...by this time you barely have any more lives and its a bunch of BS.

Then the cherry has to fall again, but guess what, the stripes going veetical that would get them dont because of those twirly wire things block it. Almost every time you hit one its replaced by another one.

Only other option is to try to get the pieces on the bottom right to clear so the stripes on the top left fall down, would have to be a horizontal stripe and match up perfectly with the blocks in the middle. Good freakin luck! Especially when it could take 5 moves just to get one stripe and when you do it may be the other way.

This level is stupid and obviously they want you to buy a bunch of hammers.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,778 Candy Moderator

Hi @byebyecrush . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Level 3788

This level has hard difficulty. For this level try to play from top part of the board and make special candy. Try to use more striped candy to move the ingredients and take them out from the board

Keep trying

• byebyecrush
    edited April 2020

Thanks for the video but im sorry, no. You got extremely lucky that after you got all 3 keys on the bottom right it gave you a wrapper and stripe right next to each other. That looks awfully staged.

Im just saying its not right that it can take 5 or more.moves to get even ONE stripe and even then it could be pointing the wrong direction. Not enough moves at all. Even before your video i was correct in the strategy to beat the level but it wont gice me the options to make it happen. Even just played again what happener...3 in a row it gave me verticial stripe down at the top left. So damn annoying.

If i ever do play again and doubt i will ill just wait till i spin enough hammers. BS.

• swabby
    swabby Posts: 80 Level 3

I'm leaving too, level 6821. I don't care for the changes that make the game less fun but when you do buy the boosters (spring sale) and then they take all your GB and boosters the following day....don't care for pinwheels but I had over 2000....gone. No answer from yesterdays inquiries so I think they want me to buy more. CC doesn't know me very well.

• byebyecrush

To each their own. I dont personally buy boosters because I feel more validated when i win by myself, imo. But im not down for playing a level 50 times when I have figured out how to win and it seems to be on purpose its not giving me what i need to do so

• swabby
    swabby Posts: 80 Level 3

I started on Soda Crush and I remember the 1st time it said my bars were ready, but I had to pay for them!! I went forever before I caved and bought my GB. I can only beat my head against a level for so many days before I give it a break or give in and buy some help. I always told myself it will let me win when it wants to, it seemed like it knew when I was going to quit for a while. Much of the goodies I accumulated thru the booster wheel and bonuses..I would never buy a pinwheel. Playing new levels (1st one) 3x I got to a level you could not ever win no matter how many boosters you use. They tell you to go away and come back later, it works. We're both disenchanted with CC for slightly different reasons

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

And so it continues, more and more quitting due to the nature the direction of the game has been taken. Lots of loyal players disenchanted with playing levels over and over again to get what we call a lucky board. No skill or strategy anymore the ability to get a few boosters for these levels has been drastically reduced to the detriment of the game

• lauri1961
    lauri1961 Posts: 44 Level 2

Im leaving also... Whata bunch of BS!! Ive been asking for help from Support and community....tired of being ignored. King doesnt care...they just want your money.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?