• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Q. Maker, maker what have you done! 😭

A. Ruined your game and spoiled your fun! 😝 🙌

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

New episodes started. I ended the last level of the previous three (Strategically for daily win) today with the last one taking over 20 lives to complete.

Level 6742, just amazing how many colour bombs and striped and wrapped candies falls down with just 5 moves left and too many boards to clear. Very strategic by the makers?

• Ner_Seryl
    Ner_Seryl Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

The game is now full of bugs. Levels 6752 & 6753 you are able to select the fish booster so I did. On both levels I was left with 1 jelly to collect and a fish booster on the board which I activated and both times it failed to clear the jelly so I had to waste hammers. Another great new feature to go with the constant spamming of kings other games I don’t want to play and purchase promotions before and after every level. No thanks. Pay us gold or boosters if we’re expected to be beta testers

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Albert_Heinrich and @Ner_Seryl ,

For new levels & episodes release we have an ongoing community topic -> HERE. Please check it out and share your feedback with the rest of the community there.

Thanks a lot in advance!

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

Decided to go back in today to see if anything has changed. Surprise surprise nothing. I was lucky enough to start with a full bot, but after 5 lives it was gone. I have no boosters left and I definitely wouldn’t buy. These levels are pathetic now. Every one of them should be classified as nightmarishly hard unless you have about 10 boosters to use on each level.

This game is all about profiteering now. All the FUN has been removed along with all the boosters that you need help with. There’s no way that you can get your bot to maximum.

Congratulations to KING for ruining a decent game that I got a lot of fun out of all these years. Every level is a chore to play and needs at least 50 attempts before KING gives you your lucky board.

I won’t be back

• agaede
    agaede Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Candy Crush is no longer fun. It is tiresome and stressful. You have taken away the booster track and I haven’t been able to get a gold bar for quite awhile. For those of us who cannot afford to use our credit cards to buy boosters no matter how cheap they are then I guess we are just not important to you. Why would we be when you have billions of players? Anyway I enjoyed the game up until a few weeks ago. I don’t even try hard to win anymore. Here is a suggestion....when the game is opening up take the word relax off. How can one relax when there is very little hope of winning a game without it taking forever. I have no hope of even catching up to the ones who have the money to buy all your boosters. That used to be a goal of mine. Goodbye.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

FROM: Some of our clever and creative players soon discovered that by repeatedly playing a previous level, it allowed the charging of the Bot and collection of rewards. While we acknowledge and applaud this inspiring gameplay, it's not in the spirit of the feature as it was designed.

After considerable time and consideration, we've now closed the loop and this will only function for 'streak' runs of passing unplayed levels. Well done to those who made it rain those extra boosters!

What is the harm in letting them get on with it if they have the time? Why ruin the whole game for all the players except the cheats with access to millions of boosters?

• VLW
    VLW Posts: 79 Level 3
    Options

I never knew if Build-a-bot. From what Ive read, it seems that it was part of Candy Crush Saga which is the only game I play.

Was it only on certain levels or what?

I tried looking on line and on this site, but I dont see details except that it's no longer.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

@Bumper2019 I read this announcement from King many times but I don't get what kind of exploitation was discovered by clever players. Yes, the bot could be recharged by playing previous levels. To be fair, back in day the naive me thought that was the intention by helping players stuck in difficult levels and then rewarding them with a full bot if they kept on succeeding. But what "collection of rewards" was there? Passing levels? Not losing lives incessantly and fruitlessly? What trasgressive loop was there? I am baffled.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?