📋 Feedback wanted! Take this Survey (divided in 3 parts) and help us improve your experience!

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options
  • MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,772 Friends Moderator
    Options

Survey done! @Pounawea, I think most players would rather see the build-a-bot, space race, and other features returned more than they want to see screens redesigned. Please encourage developers to listen to player feedback in the community as well as feedback to their survey about screen designs. I trust that you are aware of the dissatisfaction with recent and upcoming changes to build, space race, Rami, etc

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear community,

Thank you all very much for taking the time to complete this survey and sharing your opinion with us. Really appreciated!

@MountainMom , the feedback has been shared with the Studio and we keep on doing it. However, and as announced in the forum, features like the Sugar Tack and the Candy Pet have been removed and won't be coming back to the game . This year we are focusing on bringing new experiences to the game, Candy Crush Saga will be getting new features and improvements along the year and the very first feature joining the family is the Fantastic 5 -Custom teams.

We are currently releasing a most wanted improvement in Candy Crush Saga, Custom Teams for the Fantastic 5 feature! Read more information HERE.

Once again, thank you for completing the survey.

Would you like to participate in an online survey and give us your feedback about the different parts of the game? By doing this, we can learn about your opinion in regards to some flows in the game and then, create a better experience for you!

It will only take 15-20 minutes of your time and it is important that you fill in the three surveys, as they are all part of one. Here you can find the links to the surveys:

Thank you so much for your participation! We look forward to reading all your feedback. 

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options
    It is sad,. The community is made up of players from all over the world and many cannot speak English and have to use the translator. I had told you a few times that your surveys could not be translated. But you don't care, so the poll is not a poll. Because not everyone can participate. Why can't you do the polls but text? Images and images with text are not translatable. Unfortunately, you make it very easy for yourself and only think of yourself, but not of the players who don't speak English. As a manager you should be there for all players. Something has to be changed here !!!

@Pounawea

• Pounawea
    Options

Hi @Spinnifix ,

Thank you for your comment. I understand your feedback and I'm sorry we cannot provide those surveys in other languages.

As you know, the vehicular language for this forum is English and, thus, our main communications are in English. However, the community team is working on making things change in regards to that and the creation of the international corner is a great example. And you are a great help and support for many community members being the German Ambassador of the Community! Thank you very much for all you help and for your contributions to this community, both in English and German.

Have a delicious day and, please stay safe.

• andresgp
    andresgp Posts: 30 Kingster
    Options

Dear Crushers,

We are very happy with the answers received, your feedback is so valuable and constructive!

We will be closing the surveys soon, so if you would like to participate and send us your opinion, you still have some time for it!

It will only take 15-20 minutes of your time and it is important that you fill in the three surveys, as they are all part of one. Here you can find the links to the surveys:

Thank you so much! Take care.

• Pounawea
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello everyone,

Echoing @andresgp words, we are so happy with the amount of responses received. Thank you very much for your time!

We will be closing the survey tomorrow, April 16th, at 12:00 CEST.

So, last call to participate in this survey Candy Crushers! Give us your feedback about the different parts of the game by clicking/tapping the links below:

Have a delicious day and, please stay safe.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Good morning @andresgp is there any way that you could give us a count on how many surveys you received? I am asking only because I posted this survey in Facebook and I was curious to know if the numbers increased because of this.

• christinev21
    christinev21 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Done.

I hope you listen to what people have to say.

Please put some of the fun back into the game. Allow bot to be done on earlier levels.

It's not all about money. Some people dont have spare money and the game is constantly asking you to spend money. This is a great game please dont completely destroy it. Bring back the ads if you need to make more money..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?