Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2
    Options

Just changed my rating from 5 to 1 star. Because of the tragic loss of sugar stars and booster a bot I have been going in just to earn some boosters each day and not to actually play and I now have 33 coconut wheels 1 hammer, 1 hand swap and 1 fish obviously completely random wins.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2020
    Options

candycrushissweet

New Bee

10:27AM

I must have got to the point in CC where I have to start spending a lot of money just to pass levels. Been stuck on a level, a "hard level", for four weeks, spent over £20 and still stuck. I will be deleting, can't be arsed with a game that is so difficult that you have to spend a ton of money on it to progress. Absolutely stupid. Good bye.

and here in lies the difficulty is people willing to spend that type of money trying to complete one level how are the millions that treat it as a free game going to compete or have a voice

• pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options

I am seeing the same results with the fish booster. Have played several levels selecting the fish booster to be played for that level. Several times the fish did not clear any jelly. This also occurs when the buoys are hit and fish are released, I have had one jelly on the board and the fish swam right by it, instead hitting already cleared squares. Is this a bug OR Is this a ‘FIX’. Without the sugar drop challenge, I no longer have the ability to win gold bars, which was how I was a able to build up enough to use at those times I needed to buy extra moves to successfully complete a level. Now the only way to win gold bars is to complete an episode first before other players, thereby receiving 5 gold bars. I am at the highest levels and can only play when the new 45 levels come out each Wednesday. Not being able to earn boosters and gold bars to use when playing has made this game frustrating. I use to be willing to spend money for gold bars. Not anymore. I refuse to support Activision’s/King’s blatant disregard for their customer’s opinions and complaints.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

I feel your pain @pvalla2 The fish are a bit thick. There is a vote to get them sent to shoal HERE

• Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    Options

I fully agree with pvalla2 I was having one jelly left on the board and all the three fish went by and did not cleared one jelly and I had to use hammer. I think they have FIXED the fish also so that you to purchase hammer and money spent on fish is wasted, greed shows

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2020
    Options

*Reposting, because lost my post on 1 edit!

Tagging @LadyRaffie *See above, editor acting up again!

Hi Group,

Well this is not new, at least for me. Had it for many months. But haven't heard from support, since last email on 4/9/2020, about a week ago.

Double Piggy Banks Glitch Level 6091 Comes & Goes! - Origins7 Dale

Mostly an annoyance. Never know when it will show up, when it does, have to close/shut game down, in order to get it to reset to one piggy bank. Might lose some coins, doing this.

If you try to cash out after reaching 30 gold bars, with both piggy banks showing, it won't let you. If you go to the other piggy bank, it just keeps counting gold bars.

It is again all the changes to the game, that are causing it to be unstable. The irony here is, if King is not listening to us on these multiple issues, then listen to your own game. 😮

*Stats of interest

I only use Win 10 Pro - PC, Desktop App, for now. Yes, current on all updates on it.

Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.778

Live in USA.

*On Candy Crush Soda Saga

v1.165.800.0 Modified on 4/2/2020 *No "Bubblegum hill" (BGH), with this update!

At end of game again, Level 4720

*On Candy Crush Saga

Candy Crush Saga Updated On - 4/8/2020

v1.1740.2.0 Modified 4/8/2020 *Waiting on "Space Race"!

*Been told, the "Space Race" runs only from "Late Thursday / Early Friday, Till Monday Early Hours."

Candy Crush Saga at Level 6096

Thx Origins7 Dale,

4/16/2020

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

From all the comments made I think we can safely assume that the developers are looking for every possible way to force players to buy boosters to pass levels.They are systematically taking away anything that was to the player's advantage and rubbing their hands with glee every time someone caves in and buys something.

More fool us if we don't resist the temptation.

PLEASE don't buy boosters. It is the ONLY way we may even get a glimmer of the old CCS back. There are thousands of other games out there to choose from. Many of those I now play have feedback options where someone actually reads your comments and has the decency to reply.

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2
    Options

I just got a notification that I could collect sugar drops. There aren't any!

• pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options

@Von-3 Suggestions for other games?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?