Critics

Options
Hera13
Hera13 Posts: 5 Level 2

I must say... I am level 1060 and until now this game was so relaxing. That is exactly what I was looking for in a game. Now it all started to be annoying because there is absolutly no level I can pass in one or two tries or without boosters! You give too little moves for a milion things to clear and I'm not enjoying the game. Sadly I will have to leave Candy Crush if this continues because I wanna have a stress free experience and not the opposite. Hopefully you will fix things...

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

We dont want it to be too easy would defeat the object of the game and moving up the levels

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Higher levels will continue to be hard.

Before you make a move, you need to think about which move is best for you.😊

• Beth1973
    Beth1973 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I understand where your coming from Hera13 I felt the same way. I decided I would stick it out anyway and keep trying I am on level 2127 and it's not so bad now. Once you get through some tough ones it becomes easier and more relaxing again. I really hope you decide to stay. You made it past 1000 and that's quite an accomplishment 🙂 I would hate to see you quit now. I found that level to be easy difficulty. For this level try to make colorbomb with striped candy combo to complete all striped candy order. Or make combo from special candy that you get to complete the other order. Play more from bottom to shuffle candies as it will help to get more special candy to complete orders easily. I hope this was some what helpful. Have a great day 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?