Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• barelyberlee
    barelyberlee Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Just in case no one else knows this, or didn't see my previous post, if you play on PC you get no update, you get no new bonus', you get no new ways to get power ups. They are ONLY updating mobile app. All of my friends that play with me and myself included only play on PC, for them, it's to hard to see/play the game on their mobile devices.

• CandyCrushinator
    Options

Well hello Crushers I would like to take a moment to talk about fish and try to understand what's going on with them. We recently took a look at the fish because they were being a bit naughty and eating people's color bombs which took away your control over everyone's favorite way to clear the board. We felt that was very detrimental to the game because we want you to be able to use those hard earned color bombs in whatever way you'd like. We found out that issue was the result of a fix to a different issue that was causing the fish to be even naughtier not do ANYTHING in certain situations on certain devices, they would swim off screen and never come back. The good news is that now both of those issues have been taken care of. The bad news is of course we're seeing some comments about them acting strange in some other situations. We are looking into it on our end but if we could get some more help from you amazing people that would help us a lot too!

So, with that being said I would like to know what is going on with them and why you feel like they aren't cooperating? Would you be able to give me an example of a situation where they avoided hitting jelly? Was it hiding under a blocker? What type of blocker was it? Where was the jelly on the board (center, upper right, lower left, etc..)? Was there licorice wrapped around the candy? As many details as you can give or screenshots would be amazingly helpful. I saw a few comments that early on in the game they feel much better than later in the game and I am trying to figure out why that might be.

If you can help me understand the situation and the frustrating behavior then we can hopefully solve it and make the fish stop acting all...fishy? Did I take the pun too far? Thanks for your time folks and keep the feedback coming, we really appreciate it 😁

• barelyberlee
    barelyberlee Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

I wouldn't know anything about the fish acting up as I don't have any and there is no way for me to earn them, since you took away to sugar candies and any other way to earn that particular booster. I only get daily wheel, and once in a while a competition that may or may not allow me to collect. So yeah, this game is not fun anymore!!

• Liz_Baptist
    Liz_Baptist Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

My understanding is that fish are supposed to clear "problem" squares first, such as licorice or bombs. They no longer do so. They just clear random squares.

Among many other reasons Candy Crush is a terrible game now.

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2
    Options

When I started playing I thought the fish were the most useless booster there could be because they never hit the right squares and sometimes actually made things worse, then they really improved and I really like them, now they are useless again.😒

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@CandyCrushinator , Think it would be a help if people had an explanation how the Swedish Fish were really supposed to work and what they would do.As some people are not sure on this i answered a question regarding fish not going for a yellow candy they needed the last one of and to my knowledge they don't go for colour candy. so think a proper information on what they will attack and not would help

personally play on multi device Win 10 app / Mobile and facebook and i havent noticed any problems.know a few have

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

Didn't observe it closely as only learned about it recently but of late I saw a fish eat a color candy which is useless, it should have eaten the blocker. That was top left corner of the board.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner, them fish are really acting very strangely. Maybe their feed has been genetically modified.

• Freddy_
    edited April 2020
    Options

@Eddie_Sparrow will eat coloured candy if nothing else is on the board i.e if you have one block layer on the board that needs 3 hits one swedish fish should hit it other 2 hit anywhere else, but the yellow candy mostly an order you have to get, it wont go for that as its not been schooled to do it, Allegedly

• Freddy_
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich you probably know more than me as i hardly ever use them only. i use on the really tricky levels that have done numerous times and know they will help a bit, but been ok for me when i have used them. got nearly 1000 of the things never been booster i use much, kinda like the coconut wheel and mystery candy not useful that often

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?