⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Linking with Facebook

Options
ricarobin9092
ricarobin9092 Posts: 9 Level 2

If I go to Facebook, it shows I am linked with Facebook. But it I go see the settings in Facebook, no games are linked.

But when I playing the game, looks like I am linked with Facebook. But no one received my requests nor received lives.

How I can solve this problems?

i would like to receive more lives from others.

Answers

• ricarobin9092
    Options

thank you so much for your reply.

if I open the game, it shows I am linked with Facebook but attached is the Facebook setting.

no games are active.

is that why I cannot receive or sent lives.

i am sending lives all the times but my friends told me that they never received any.

PS. I clicked here things but it didn’t take me anywhere.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @ricarobin9092 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! The issue you are experiencing is a new one to me!!

What device are you using? Are you having the same issue with all your games?

You said "you clicked on "here" and they did not take you anywhere, right? Try this...

You are able to see 2 "View Post" tabs in above comment right? Click on the bottom "View Post" tab, and you will be directed to the post that was referred in above comment.

Please check that article and see if your problem is explained there! If it did not, please post back and let me know.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

Please take it easy & stay safe! 😷

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hi @ricarobin9092 and welcome to our Community!

Have you made sure that Facebook still has permission to access your game as suggested in the link @kiara_wael posted?

If nothing helps try with reinstalling the game and Facebook, but please note that Boosters will be lost i the process.

• ricarobin9092
    Options

Thank you for your replies!

@PummyRaj and @Crazy Cat Lad

I tried uninstall Facebook and the game.

from the game site, it looks like I am connected to Facebook but if I check from the Facebook it does not show any of the game linked.

i do play some other games but nothing is linked.

is this common?

but my friends were saying that she always request the life and give the life but never received from anyone.

i am a occasional gamer but my friend is constantly playing Candy Crush.

any other suggestions?

thank you!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options

I am very sorry dear @ricarobin9092 I won't be a big help for you here 😮

I too will tag our @Crazy Cat Lad and see if they can help you further!

Your question is about "not being linked" but not about receiving lives, right?

Can you please tell me where it shows that "you are not linked"? Is it a mobile device or a PC?

Where do you have to go to see that above message (that you have posted in the screenshot)?

I will check in my device(s) and see if I can find out any clues to help you!!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

If the game is connected from the game's side, but no games show up on your Facebook it's most likely a Facebook issue.

If the only issue in the game itself is that you don't receive any Lives, then check the page here.

• ricarobin9092
    Options

Dear Crazy Cat Lad

thank you for your advice!

from the Facebook, now I am linked with the game as well.

i am waiting to see if I ever receive anything or not.

thank you for helping me.

• ricarobin9092
    Options

Dear Pummy Rag

thank you for your advice.

now it looks linked each other but not sure it’s really linked or not since I haven’t received anything from my friends.

thank you so much for your support.

• ricarobin9092
    Options

I am linked with Facebook but still not receiving any life from my friends. Also I sent out many of lives but no one is receiving them.

some people said it takes a while so I waited more than a month but nothing is happening.

Since I have only limited lives, I can’t play game often.

Any other way to get more help without spending money?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?