Fantastic Five increase to 15000

Options
qqqqqq
qqqqqq Posts: 27 Level 2

CC great customer focus, I just noticed this has increased by 300% and I get 40 points for passing a level (increase of 60%), which has coincided with an obvious increase in the difficulty required to pass a level - really feeling the love thanks CC PS I am not going to make some hollow threat about quitting just wanted to pass on my frustrations as

Comments

• Slatanictrash
    Slatanictrash Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

As the topic headlines says.

Instead, previously, you needed to reach 5000 to win all three levels of rewards, the new total to win all 3 levels is 15,000

It's bad enough trying to get 5 regular players playing in your team in the first place, they devs go and do this?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2020
    Options

signed into all my devices and all up to date and all still at 5000, so maybe you have a bug. I certainly hope so

@kiara_wael is this a new change or a bug in system as all my devices still at 5000

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

Could be a new test group. 40 points looks a bit odd too? I still have days left on mine so I can't tell yet, but there is another report HERE

• Scarlett2611
    Scarlett2611 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

That's definitely a bit excessive and a bit unfair I think

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

I hope this isn't true because it always seems like I'm the only one playing 😔

• Freddy_
    Options

@laley thats why its called fantastic 1 and i am waiting to see what the feedback from the test fantastic 5 custom teams turns out to be like. sounds though this new feature which is under test might be the same when people get stuck on that ridiculously hard level. or you have people just jumping teams

• Freddy_
    Options

Well log on to game today and yes 15000 points to get, but 100 points for logging in. will be interseting to see what points for clearing levels will be, but i have to wait for game update.

1st impression score raised by 3 times the amount and log in 4 times the amount, so maybe a little better in our favour, but will hold on to final decision till i know scores for completing levels

• Slatanictrash
    Options

The biggest issue about F5 is still not resolved, for a single player being put into a team of other players that don't play, it's useless, plus the fact, I am on level 5300 right now and clearing levels isn't exactly easy which makes this even harder.

• Slatanictrash
    Options

Oh and to clear an "easy" level it's 40 points

To clear a "hard" level it's 100 points.

You also get points for using boosters which is 20 points, I think.

To reach the "chequered flag", not too sure, I am one away from reaching the flag.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Slatanictrash issue they are trying to resolve with custom teams where you play in a team of your choice / friends. Its at test stage so not everybody getting it and not seen much feedback on how the changes have improved, but at least if this comes to fruition you know you should be in a team of players at least trying. I see problems with it as if like you you get stuck on a stage for a while you then become the player not participating and becomes the fantastic 1 or 2 again but hold my judgement as not testing it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?