Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

Yep the fish are stupid. In 6901 I just had one that went for the wrong bomb. Didn't eat the one about to go off but instead one with a countdown of 3 :-(

• Ner_Seryl
    Ner_Seryl Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

Swedish fish levels that don’t work and the cost of hammers and hand switches to pass said levels if applicable : 6789 1 fish 3 hammers 6793 1 fish 4 hammers 1 hand switch 6795 1 fish 4 hammers 6805 1 fish but still broken 6808 1 fish 1 hammer 6820 1 fish 4 hammers. All those levels are jelly ones with blockers galore. I would go back and look at levels and give a more thorough description of blockers on each level but it would cost me lives just for looking ( another great feature ). Also 6821 an ingredients level is flawed in design. I used a ufo and it failed to recognise locked ingredients so that was a waste and the level cost me 4 hammers to pass. When do I get the boosters back I shouldn’t have had to use?

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

No kidding. I can't believe it. I am happy I found another more interesting game, so I don't care anymore what they are doing on a desperate and pitifull attempt to grab a few extra centavos. This has gone beyond the ridiculous.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Options

I could finish it on the first day if I wanted to but I make the pleasure last by going just a little bit faster than the leading runner in the episode race. Not only I can play longer this way but it allows me to do something else than play candy crush as well.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Options

Hahaha. Too funny. Yes, no more sugar drop out rest build a bot. That's indeed very exciting new features announcements.

I am waiting the day when they will announce the mother of all exiting features: no more free playing, paid subscription first.

• rabster
    rabster Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Even the fantastic 5 most times are now the dismal 1 and a half

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Better put it right. KING, please explain the direction you're taking. You owe it to all players, especially the once that supported you from the start and those that reached the top.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Again KING wanting you to use boosters to win boosters.

Maybe it makes sense to them.

• CandyCrushinator
    CandyCrushinator Posts: 65 Kingster
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello Everyone, thank you all so much for the feedback, especially those of you who gave detailed descriptions! I want to try and compile a list of levels that I'm going to take a look at in the next day or two. I apologize for the delays on some of these responses because of the whole work from home situation some things are going a bit slower than usual. I have seen the following:

@Kazza-3 in level 5538 I will triple check but I believe that this behavior has been fixed in the latest update where a fish wouldn't always target jelly that didn't have a candy on it. That was one of the issues that we addressed in the update. So this should now be all good!

6752 - @dinzle Top 2nd or 3rd Row

6782 - @Albert_Heinrich

6789 - @Ner_Seryl

6793 - ""

6795 - ""

6805 - ""

6808 - ""

6820 - ""

6821 - ""

6901 - @Ditte - This case I don't believe was a bug since fish won't eat bombs specifically unless there is jelly under them so I think this was a case of an unlucky fish 😕

As far as the Jelly Fish behavior is concerned after the update we tried to make them pretty straightforward, they crave jelly, so they eat jelly, that's all. If there's no jelly to eat then they will eat candies or blockers or anything else but they won't prioritize anything but jelly. So when there's jelly on the board that they don't eat that's something that we need to investigate (which is why I'm asking you lovely people for help tracking those situations down).

Again THANK YOU ALL for your help as we try to get all of these pesky fish wrangled. Stay safe, stay healthy and keep crushing it!

• pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options

My Fantastic Five goal is now set at 15,000. They have changed the number of points received on a normal level from 25 to 40. Number of points received on a hard level has changed from 65 to 100. I don’t know if they have changed the number of points received for completing an episode to something greater than 100. So, they have increased the number of points required to pass FF by 200% but, only increased the number of points received for passing a level by 40-60%. I was already finding it difficult for my FF ‘team’ to pass each week. I’m at the top of the levels and only get 45 new levels a week. Generally I could only contribute about 2,000 points towards the goal. There are other members who contribute nothing towards the team goal. I’ll have to wait and see what difference this change makes to FF. Given all of the other changes and “fixes” King has instituted over the past several months, I’m sure it won’t be good.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?