Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Just thinking about those that have to take on the next 45 levels without any boosters.

I am so low on boosters that I will have to dig into my gold bars to purchase boosters, after that it will be a hard slog. Got this far without paying my way, will definitely not start now.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

I realised that lol. Remember we tried to organise a live episode race a while back?

Edit: I just realised you won't associate it with me, it was my old handle. February 6

I was just pointing out that CCS is also a good game at the beginning.

• sissyk
    sissyk Posts: 57 Level 3
    Options

@Eddie_Sparrow Hiya! Are you talking about gardenscapes game? Last night I was digging for a free game in the play store, something made by another company as I am gradually getting to hate King for what they have done to my favourite game. So I keep away from any games that they have created. By the way, I am stunned by the level of greed they show in their last changes. The fantastic five was the "cherry on the cake"! They've turned into a bad joke of a company! If you have checked other nice games, please share with us. :-)

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

@sissyk hi. Yes I meant Garden Scape. I should have made that more clear. I discovered it after they scraped the drop sugars and I was left with nothing to do between new levels.

This kind of game fits me well because I love nature and don't like violent games. It is not so much about garden as it is really another version of candy crush, but wrapped in a fun story and great graphics.

I previously saw an ads about it on youtube but didn't pay much attention to it, because at the time I had CC, wich was enough on my plate. Nevertheless, when I started to search for another game, this ads came back to mind.

I tink they have other themes than garden but I am not familiar with them.

I must admit, I am a little too addicted to it now but it will pass after the novelty wears out.

I still play the new levels on CC, but more as a side line, and don't have high expectation for it anymore, not after what they demonstrated in the recent past, top of it is tripling the already hard requirements for the F5. I am happy with just GS and I must be one of the few people who is actually happy that king screwed their own game as it led me to it.

But, as they say, your milleage may vary.

• Divaz
    Divaz Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

I would be willing to delete CC in a flash if there was any other game that could beat the enjoyment factor BEFORE all these changes. Perhaps we should all scout for new games and then post it here for the rest of us to try out. Would love to see King's reaction to that!!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

quote:

Perhaps we should all scout for new games and then post it here for the rest of us to try out.

Would love to see King's reaction to that!

It would be something like...

(Edited by CM-don't you dare mention non-King games in this forum!)

But do that stuff in PMs...

• Gabryel77
    Gabryel77 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

hi there @Bumper2019 . Ah it was you :-)

Yes, I remember this one, neat idea :-) Eventually it never concreticized but I am grateful to you that you pointed out these are not real live participants, more like a replay of what happened on the Windows 10 version.

Incidently, the idea I proposed to CC at the time is actually available on GS. You can join a team of your chosing after level 36 and can chat with the other members.

I agree with you CC can be fun too, but part of the fun is some expectation that you have at least a reasonable chance to win, and doing things like stripping away what makes the game more accessible, tripling an already very tough requirement (as in F5), and royally ignoring protests from the vast majority of their clientele, is stupid beyong believe. Some other kings in the past lost their head over such things. Makes me suspect that monkeys have taken over the board of directors of that company.

I don't worry for them though, there are still billions of people who can't compare with how it was before and who would spend their life earnings for the game, then get beaten by their wife when they get home pennyless. Haha.

• aspatel
    aspatel Posts: 262 Level 2
    Options
  • aspatel
    aspatel Posts: 262 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?