BORED !

Options
minionkevin
minionkevin Posts: 19 Level 2

I am now completely bored with this game as it is becoming increasingly obvious that to play and move on you have to pay.  Usually, after a while, the game seems to let you go through however I have been stuck on the same level now for nearly 5 weeks and it is very boring and irritating.

Am wondering if this is a tactical ploy by the makers, considering the additional players this game must now have due to COVID19, to give you no option but to pay money to progress.  The booster wheel continually gives me items of no use for the level and the fantastic 5 event does very little if at all.  In other words players in it don't appear to be racking up points.  Very disappointed in this game, its become tedious and boring and I don't have a problem removing it from my PC as I refuse to pay to play.  If you are going to create a free game then create one !! don't make it so you have to pay money in the later stages to continue.

Comments

• minionkevin
    minionkevin Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Apologies for my last post seems the system posted my comment in friends saga, it should be in candy crush saga

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hey there @minionkevin (super nickname by the way 😉) no worries! I'll move your comment to the Candy Crush Saga area for you!

See you around 🍒

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @minionkevin and welcome to our Community!

Some levels are super tough, hard candies to crush, I agree on that!

However, you can still play and complete the levels without making a purchase.

The Booster Wheel is still free of charge as well, you always win something on it. In a year you'll have 365 free Boosters, so can continue refusing to pay in the game and still beat the levels.

• KingSlayer23
    KingSlayer23 Posts: 88 Level 3
    Options

The Fantastic Five was tough enough in the past when some of the Five you were matched with never played the game.... and now they've raised the Team Goal from 5,000 to 15,000... like that'll ever be reached. those in the higher levels that only get to play 45 levels until new levels are added will never reach 2,000... so there goes the 3,000 per team member automatically.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @KingSlayer23 ,

We just started a new topic in the community with more information about the Fantastic Five - 7 days challenge.

Please check it out HERE.

Have a delicious day everyone and, stay safe!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?