⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

4395 level has a problem?

Options
subodh_gurjar
subodh_gurjar Posts: 2 Newbie

4395 level has a problem,this is impossible task just because of some technical issues,I cannot find lichi ,so I want to give up this game.there fore I trying so much time with last 6 months.plzz help me to across this level

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2020
    Options

The Candy Frog can be matched like a normal candy, it will eat the same color candies and grow. After it consumes enough candies the frog will start pulsing. You can click on it once, hover and bring it to another part of the board you want to clear. It will create a wave and take the candies around the selected area.

This time click on the frog then click on a place outside.

See Cherry has fallen  

I made a video for you without using any booster.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello there, @subodh_gurjar ! Welcome to the Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty in passing Level 4395. Although it is a Super Hard Level, it is doable. You'll have to grow the frog to its frogtastic state or phase so it can be moved. Based on you ScreenShot, it looks like the frog has grown. All you need to do is to move the frog so that the cherry cluster can be dispensed or can come out from the canister where is is held. The frog is in the way, that is all there is.

Below is my Completed Game Video of Level 4395.

Hope this helps!

Candy Crush Saga 4395  |  SUPER HARD LEVEL  |   3-Star ⭐⭐⭐  |  ONE TRY

GOAL: Clear All The Jellies & Collect All Ingredients! 62 Jellies & 1 Cherry Cluster In 30 Moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?