⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost all my boosters

Options
Louieliza
Louieliza Posts: 3 Newbie

I just had to delete the app for Candy Crush and lost all my boosters!! I am extremely upset about this!!! The only way to get the game to work was by deleting the game..

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,999 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello @Louieliza and welcome to our friendly King Community! I am sorry to hear that happened to you. Unfortunately things like saved boosters and lives are stored locally on the device you are playing on so if you switch to a new device or de-install and reinstall the app on your current device, that information is erased and you will not be able to get your boosters back. You will just need to build up your supply of boosters again.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

If this was on mobile device there is a no way of getting boosters back as they are stored on the phone itself

• jorgie666
    jorgie666 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Since I've been playing sugar crush for 10 - 15 years on 10 or more devices this is the first time I've lost all my boosters and as such I will not play any of the associated games nor recommend these games to anyone else.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2020
    Options

if you have facebook game you should still have your boosters as they are stored on king servers. This only applies to mobile devices if you change phone, reset or uninstall the game

ps game only been going for 7 years

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,999 Candy Moderator
    Options

@jorgie666 welcome to our friendly King Community. It sounds like you have been enjoying the game since it was released 12 April 2012. Unfortunately - the version of the game for mobile devices stores any saved boosters or lives on the device itself - so if the game is de-installed and reinstalled then the data for those boosters and lives are erased from the memory of that device. This will not affect the boosters you may have saved on a different device. I am sorry you have lost all your boosters on your device. It happened to me once too, and so I just went ahead and gradually built up my boosters again. We always try to ensure our players know that they will lose any saved boosters that are on a mobile device if they switch to a new device or de-install and re-install the game.

• Beth-5
    Beth-5 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

PLEASE PLEASE bring back the boosters! The game is no longer as fun. I'm NOT going to pay for them. They need to bring back the game as it was NOW!

• Donna_Haye
    Donna_Haye Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I agree !! I lost ALL my boosters because the power went out. I HAD NOTHING To do with THAT !!!!! I didnt reboot the app or anything. I want my boosters back !!!!!! no fun with out them

• tallieclaypool
    tallieclaypool Posts: 21 Pro Player 👑
    Options

The same thing happened to me. I had to reload the app on my phone because after the last update the game was not connecting to server. So I lost all my boosters. I’m not going to pay for something that I can lose so easily so I probably won’t play any more. I think they should be restored.

• Beth-5
    Beth-5 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
  • Donna_Haye
    Donna_Haye Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I play on my PC FB never on phone,,, power went out for an hour boosters gone, King has still not responded to me from Monday ! Grrr LOL

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?