Fantastic Five - 7 days challenge! 15,000 points & new ways to get more points!

Comments

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

Points for using paintbrushes and partypoppers? I don't have any of those and only way to get them, that I know of, is buying, which I'm not going to do. And even reaching level 6000 didn't give anything. Well maybe level 7000 will.... I usually play new levels before they're ranked, so I don't get extra points for hard levels. Using boosters to play old levels? No I don't think so......

• megaries
    megaries Posts: 1 Newbie

Hu all,

First time and last time I'll be posting. I've really enjoyed playing this game until the last couple of weeks. The changes have really sucked the fun out of the game: in particular, the loss of your ENTIRE build-a-bot when you fail a level. So demoralizing. Uninstalling the game. Too bad.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

Please don't be too critical of players who don't score any points. Many players are recreational players and don't necessarily want to log in every day. Many are stuck on a level without hope of moving on and the way things are going, that is going to increase until even the biggest spenders are in the same situation. I'm sure their last concern is whether or not they get a lollipop.

• Ner_Seryl
    Ner_Seryl Posts: 64 Level 2

This week I’ve completed 45 levels. My points total for on the old F5 would be between 1700 to 2000. Under the new points system it is 3200. 2 other players have 3000+ points 1 has 500 and 1 has 0. Sounds ok doesn’t it? The trouble it’s not. Under the old points system we would have passed 5000 by now. Another rubbish change to screw loyal players

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5

Hi all 👋

Point scoring system is realy interesting but the target is toooooo far and impossible to the team where 2-3 active players are only.

It needs herculian effort and herculist teammates to achieve and one team for sure is mine.

On the winning way 👍✌🤞

• 3family
    3family Posts: 47 Level 2

I have yet to have a team with more than 4 players and more than likely its 2 or 3 active players

players like me, who wait for the new levels each Wednesday, this challenge is useless as we can only do so much and with only 2 others trying, the max is impossible

• Tatawana
    Tatawana Posts: 28 Level 2

I'm on a team where I'm practically the only one getting points... that sucks :'(

• RWCandy
    RWCandy Posts: 11 Level 2

Had some free time so ...

The 15,000 point target is doable once a week even for those who wait for new levels each Wednesday. Winning does require on average completion of 28 levels each from all 5 team members. On average, completion of 37 levels are required from each of the 4 team members if one doesn't participate. Points from hard levels, cleared levels on first try, and sugar stars were factored in. Boosters were not. The estimates for sugar stars and cleared levels were based on my own latest experience which may or may not be close to the average. The table below is for those who geek out on this sort of thing and please let me know of any errors.

Here's an important consideration. Points from hard levels make up a significant portion of the points needed. As a lot of folks know, new levels don't seem to be designated as "hard" until sometime after they have already been played by a large number of folks. Therefore only 40 points rather than 100 points are actually awarded.for hard level completion. In that case, 36 levels each from all 5 team members or 47 levels from 4 team members are needed (which is not doable when only 45 levels are available).

Thanks to @Pounawea and @Bumper2019 for their very helpful posts.

• RWCandy
    RWCandy Posts: 11 Level 2

Slight miscalculation. There are no points for partial episode completion. Add a couple of levels to the required number listed above.

• Slatanictrash
    Slatanictrash Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited April 2020

Nae offence, this means bugger all, I am on level 5315 and it can take me sometimes 3 days to finish a level and I play every day, the new point scoring system is way out of reach for at least 95% of players, even then, you aren't even guaranteed to get 5 players contributing.

The fact you have to use boosters (optional I know) to increase your score, you aren't always going to have them because you have to wait 24 hours each day for the free spin and completing the chocolate boxes .

Here is my Fantastic 5 over the last 6 days and my inventory, this new points scoring is going to lose a lot of people, including myself and I have been "playing" Candy Crush since 2012.

The people in charge of this game need to take note, it's ruining the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?