📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost all my boosters

Options
2»

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Donna_Haye and welcome to our Community!

The Boosters on Facebook can not be lost when you play on Facebook on a computer since they are saved on the Facebook server.

When your power is back you should still have all your stored Boosters in the game.

If you had timed Boosters, the time will continue ticking even though you are not playing or not being able to play.

If the Boosters were purchased, Player Support will get back to you and compensate you for these even though King is not responsible for any electricity services or power cuts and can therefore not be held responsible these incidents. Please note that free Boosters are not being replaced or refunded.

• Donna_Haye
    Donna_Haye Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I only Play On Facebook, when the city power came on, my booster all ran out and were gone. I guess I will ask for a refund thru FB as King is doing nothing/ all I got from support was someone asking me to take a picture of the problem LOLOL.. I only play on PC on Fb

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

OK, I see...

Please dispute the purchase where the Boosters where included in under your purchase history on Facebook to get it refunded.

• tallieclaypool
    tallieclaypool Posts: 21 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I’m so happy my issue was resolved. Many thanks to King!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?