From us to you…Unlimited Lives! 💝

Options

Comments

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

@Timmy89 They are handy for the beanstalk challenge if you have the patience to build up a few boosters for tomorrow, but I do get your point.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Tons of bad reviews lately on the Google Play Store, Facebook and on here about lack of boosters now but nothing is being done about it

Oh, to the contrary; they're doing plenty about it (exhibits one & two):

quote:

This discussion has been closed.

• Claudia_Schapiro
    Claudia_Schapiro Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Crazy Cat Lady,

You must have a special version! Yes, they left the daily log in bonus. They took the candies away and gave us the chocolate box that can only be earned once every 24hours. Fantastic five is hit and miss. I appreciate that they left the daily login bonus and daily booster spin. I haven’t seen a gold bar since February. Yes, there are ways to earn boosters. However, you must admit that the ability to earn them has been greatly reduced.

• Jonelle_Ohrn
    Jonelle_Ohrn Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 2020
    Options

I have been playing Candy Crush Saga for 3 years with a short break for awhile. During this quarantine and being high risk I was so hoping to contact support and ask for some free lives because my friends where getting them. I play 5 lives then ask for more and get a few and then have to wait and just added more frustration. So I came to the boards to see what was up and read this and thought OMG what was the last computer I used for CC. The one I am using now is the only one I play CC on. But no lives... Help! Level 2254

Jonelle

*Edited by CM: pesonal information*

• Victorialaunica
    Victorialaunica Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

yes, yes, yes. lives for ever

• half_off
    half_off Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am still unable to see unlimited lives. One of the requirements for the extra lives is:

• The Unlimited Lives offer is available to those who play on mobile devices and Windows 10 PC via the official app.

I am playing CC on Facebook Gameroom, is this considered the OFFICIAL APP? I am using a Windows 10 computer.

Thank you,

Melinda

• Raji_
    Raji_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Getting bored of the game with unlimited lives

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Raji_ ,

Warm welcome to the Candy Crush Saga Community!

This week, together with the Unlimited Lives gifts, we are also running different in-game events.

Check out this forum announcement and let us know which ones are you playing and your favourite event so far!

Link ->  Event Extravaganza in Candy Crush Saga: April 27th - May 3rd

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?