⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

why can't get any life from my friends nor can't I send any life to them?

Options
fifasosa
fifasosa Posts: 9 Level 2

one year without getting any life from my friends I have been playing by my self in king.com. fifasosa

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,835 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @fifasosa Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Can you please tell me which game you are having this issue in?

Please type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon!

• fifasosa
    Options

Hi, very sad the game I have problem with is candy crush saga King not on Face Book. can't receive nor send life. can not connect to my friends I could se their names and all of them said offline. please help.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @fifasosa Hearty Welcome back to this lovely King Community 🤗

You are using a PC to play the game?

Actually, you do not need to worry if your friends are offline or online. Because, when you send lives OR requests for lives, your friends will see them once they log into their game.

But, I would suggest you to "Send Lives" instead of "asking for lives". Because, on King.Com, when we accept a life, we automatically send one life. So, here is how to send Lives while playing on PC through King.com

👇️ 👇️ This window appears as soon as we open the game. I have marked where you have to click, to send lives 👇️

2) This is the screen that comes up when we click on a level. I have marked where to click to send lives 👇️ 👇️

Hope this helps & clarifies! Please let me know if you still need help with this feature.

Please take it easy & stay safe! 😷

• fifasosa
    Options

hi I did all the steps you told me did not work II click to send life it did no go through did not move. I do not receive any free booster the jar I collect is no open. Please help me I feel alone.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @fifasosa Hope you are doing fine and staying safely at home 🤗

I will find out what's going on with "Lives" in your game! I am not sure why you are not able to send lives in above way!! Just wondering... did you check your internet connection? Is it working fine?

With regards to the "Booster Jar" (it is called "Sugar Track Challenge") ----> I am very sorry to say that the feature removed from the game and because of that, we are not receiving any gifts even when we collect those candies.

You can see that in the picture I shared above, my game also shows those candies and the count too. But, even we play the game and collect them, the count keeps changing & increasing, but no candies.

King.Com is not updated that frequent as Facebook game. That's the reason, we still keep seeing old features, that do not work!!

Hope this made sense! I will get back to you about the "Lives" issue! We are here for you... so, please don't feel alone 💛

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @fifasosa!

Are you able to send and ask form Lives, but hey just don't go through?

Or does something go wrong when you try to send the Life or request? If so what exactly happens?

• fifasosa
    Options

hi when I click on the bar send lives or send to all it dos nothing also when I click invite friends it dos not connect. I have no one to play with get no boosters nor lives. Please help it has been too long, thanks.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Your game may not be connected to the server so you are having this problems.

Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below.

Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.

Show us a screenshot if you find an error message while trying to log out or log in to the game.

Thank you.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

@fifasosa So no green check mark is appearing after you click on the heart envelope?

• fifasosa
    Options

yes the check mark appear but stays there until I finish the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?