Event Extravaganza 27 April 27 to 3 May!

Comments

• andrealolai
    andrealolai Posts: 85 Level 3

I am one of the best players waiting for new levels, in the meantime Tiffi beanstalk appeared only once, why?

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
  • Pounawea

Dear community,

2nd day of the Events week in Candy Crush Saga!

The Tiffi and the Beanstalk event is visiting us in the game for 48 hours.

Did you complete the event @andrealolai ? Once has been completed, we need to wait until the next event on the list comes and visit us!

Keep an eye on the event's List -> HERE

Remember: Monday & Tuesday Tiffi and the Beanstalk: Complete the five levels all the way up on the beanstalk without losing a life to claim Tiffi's sweet rewards.

Good luck everyone and happy crushing!

• Pounawea

Dear community,

We hope you are all enjoying the ongoing events in Candy Crush Saga.

Keep an eye on our Events Calendar HERE, we have more events coming our way!

Who's coming today and will stay with us for the next 72 hours?!

Denize's Star dust event!!

Denize the Dragon is back and wants your help to light up the sky with stars. Collect stars on your levels and compete with other players. The top players in your leaderboard will be awarded!

Good luck everyone and happy crushing!

• bull3061
    bull3061 Posts: 24 Level 2

I am at the top level available to me. 6830.... but I cannot see any of the special events taking place... how do I access the beanstalk and the dragon?

I've seen then in the post... but not now...

Please help!

• Pounawea
    edited April 2020

Hello @bull3061 ,

First of all, a warm welcome to our forums!! 🥳 🙌

Congratulations on reaching such a high level in the game, that's amazing! 👏

Did you see today the new events in your game? Well, at times these live event games are only available within certain countries, or to a certain group of players or indeed to players connected via a certain platform. At times technical issues may also prevent you from seeing the challenge. All I can recommend is to keep your game updated with the latest version of the game and keep checking in to play. 

We’re always running events in our games and sometimes this means mixing up access so everyone gets to try new things. Our core game, levels, and other features will run as usual and we’re sure you’ll enjoy these and the challenge they bring.

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum.

P.S: Check out ongoing community activities! We are running different activities and one of them is, our Community contest! Join us and have the chance to win some gold bars: 🏆🥇 HERE! 

• Pounawea

Dear community,

How's everything going? Let us know about the events you are playing and share your progress and success with us!

Keep you feedback coming. 🙌

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

I only get 1st stage..the rest is impossible for me

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?