3388 new format is close to impossible

Options
2»

Answers

• AnjavanderHorst
    Options

Even with boosters not to be done. Hate it when they change the levels and make it much harder to play

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,850 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Its not because they demand everyone buy boosters, its down to feedback. All those that complain the levels are too easy...this is the result :(

• konnieYounts
    konnieYounts Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    jfactor said:

The new format is ridiculous.  The old format had 15 moves and the cotton candy machines only regular icing which is gone with a single hit.  The is now 12 moves and the cotton candy machines put out triple layered icing.  Even with boosters, there just isnt enough moves to get the special combos needed to destroy all the cotton candy machines and icing blocks

• konnieYounts
    konnieYounts Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I agree. Even with busters and bombs is impossible. 3 layers. Are you kidding with 15 moves. 
  • Mark_Adcock
    Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
    edited May 2020
    Options

Quite frankly, this is the most ridiculous comment I have read in a long time. Please don't insult our intelligence. When a player has spent years reaching a level as high as 3388, and had to put up with an endless amount of BS and beating crap levels to get there, you expect us to believe that huge crowds of people complain when they see a level is a bit easier than the others? What utter nonsense.

So apparently, when people complain that a level is too easy, King rush off and make it virtually impossible. Funny that, because when people complain that a level is impossible, they rush off and do nothing. I wonder why.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,850 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@Mark_Adcock I have been playing Farm heroes since 2013 and blogging/videoing it. I can tell you now, that they do listen to feedback. Its about getting the balance to keep players happy. Many levels I spent hours on that were ridiculously hard, have now had to be redone over and over.

And you usually find its the ones that yell its easy because they throw boosters at it, are the ones they have heard clearly. You choose not to believe it. But yes they do fiddle with them, they tend to go harder and then they end up making them easier again anyway. Its a common complain under all their new levels posts for all of their games on facebook.

Personally I am 100% sure they don't test them but input random numbers as they are so busy doing everything else.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?