๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Customer service outside the community

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

@MountainMom

Thanks, because I have to translate. The last sentence sounds great to me. You can be sure that I will do that too. I hate wrong. I've helped a lot, even with a German player in the German area. I went several ways. And could help him. In the past it was with mur that I became more confident and ambitious.

• Spinnifix

Since I help the players, I also send them there. I don't feel comfortable with it. I honestly admit that. I also like to say, I hope you get an answer! But everyone decides for themselves. I was just trying to help. It works for some and not for some.

The survey is therefore very interesting what comes out of it.๐Ÿ™‚

• Spinnifix

Something is still going through my head and I would like to say that seriously. Sometimes I hear excuses here. If you could make money with excuses, there would be many millionaires. Customer service has a lot to do and is understandable. Nevertheless, it cannot be that some get an answer and the others get nothing. Then the customer service would have to rethink and what to improve. Because that is not due to the player, but to customer service. That has to be clarified here !! This automartic email comes constantly. That is annoying and what's the point? This works out!! If there are problems, you should always start where it comes from. With something like that I get a very thick neck, sorry !!

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

Thanks for the tag @Lim

Fortunately I have never had any problems with the game needing customer service so I cannot vote either way! ๐Ÿญ

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,070 Pro Player 👑

Thanks for the tag @Lim

Voted ๐Ÿ—ณ

• Spinnifix
    Would like to add something else. The players write from the help center and again to the automatic email. I don't think that's okay. So 2x and then there is still no answer. As if it wasn't enough. It can't be that way! Question: How often should I write? The player feels kidnapped. That discourages players. Some will not write there. You should think about it!
  • PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹ I have always used the contact us from the home page not the support tab and can honestly say even though I have only used it a few times I do get a response I find if I have selected contact us within the support tab then the reply came back as automated. Dont know why it should be any different ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ™ˆbut in my experience it has been so far. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Spinnifix

It doesn't matter where I write, whether from the PC under contact at the bottom or directly from the device (tablet) app with help or via email address from the device. Only the automatic comes and it is always the same game that leads to the empty. It's just a waste of time. I made an inquiry in February. So now May is 4 months later and no response has been received and the same problem is back. Only I don't write again. You have a lot to do. Right. But still no answer after 4 months. It's not okay either. So I avoid this path now and stop doing it and there will be fewer players because the incentive is gone.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator

@Spinnifix hi maybe I have just struck lucky at that moment in time but I agree with your concerns and it is does dishearten players as manly have said so and leads onto no confidence. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐ŸŒž

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?