Chocolate box

Options
Bojan
Bojan Posts: 27 Level 2

The chocolate box is fun to complete but why can you only complete three quests per day when there are four altoghether. Wouldn't it just be better if you could complete one chocolate box a day insted of completing three quests one day then after that having to wait nearly a whole entire day to finish off the last quest of the last colour left in your chocolate box.

Comments

• Bojan
    Bojan Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

Why do these events all have the same prize all the time ? It would be much beter if each time you complete a chocolate box or six daily wins you would get different prizes. THis would give you more of a variety of boosters in your inventory and would make it easier to get certain boosters.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for the feedback! I will pass this on the the Game Team.

• Psmith06
    Psmith06 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have a question about Thechocolate box Whenever I get a new box I look at the different colors to see if there will be a future problem For example if the four choices of any one color Are all very difficult such as you have to win it very difficult level or a level for the first time and also have a cyclone and the saucer So I go to a level where it has a saucer play it and it does not seem to work I have had the same problem with the fish It says you can play previously won levels but it does not always work Thanks, Phil

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?