💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Luic
    Luic Posts: 41 Level 2
    edited April 2020

Thank you for change level 6854, now its possible to pass with 20. Thanks again, I am happy

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5
    edited April 2020

@Pounawea I have now completed the Windows 10 version new releases, I found 6923 the hardest, 6929 required thought to work out tactics to beat it . the most enjoyable level was 6935. Unfortunately 6940 was rubbish with the Oops factor wiping out my Build a Bot. It is obvious these oops levels are devised to do just that !!

First the Sugar Track, now the Space Race (Dexter) is gone, leaving virtually nothing left for the higher level players to play while waiting for new levels to be released. The latest additions are useless for players at the highest level.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

@Pounawea I have to agree with @Peter_Tornaros at least so far. I still have almost an episode to go. Level 6935 was a lot of fun. Trying to collect enough Bubblegum Pop was a challenge!

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    edited May 2020

Now I finished the second episode. All games in this episode were good except for 6854 that was bugged, with the result that instead of gaining a party booster that was promised at the end 30 episodes, I lost a party booster from my collection, in addition to a couple of UFO boosters, in the vain attempt to beat a level that simply could not be won.

This coming after the sorry series of recent "improvements" from king that made the game increasingly difficult and increasingly less interesting to play.

If that wasn't enough, we now also have the "new feature", that was again present in this episode, that consists of warning you during the game that after the episode is finished, you will get a "bonus episode", only to be told, after the episode is finished, that "you passed this episode, Episode Bonus is locked.", with no bonus episode in sight.

I prefer to laugh about all this rather than lament.

• Peter_Tornaros

@Eddie_Sparrow And after you finish the new episodes, with The Sugar Track and Space Race gone, you have nothing to play except a couple of inane or money grabbing options. At least I now have time to devote my time to other more productive web activities.

• Eddie_Sparrow

@Peter_Tornaros yes. That's why Iin a way I am happy that they screw up their own game. Can do other things or play other games. Am also not going to do their 30 levels challenge anymore or, as you say, other money grabbing options. Time investment for what you get not worth, even when there are no bugs, which is far from guaranteed.

CC as good as dead Enjoy your new life :)

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

@Eddie_Sparrow, @Peter_Tornaros, truth be told, all these supposedly "exiting" changes does not even come close to making up for loosing space race, sugar track and changes to BaB.

As you mentioned, most of the new ones wants you to use boosters to gain boosters, what a waste. The sad thing is. There are the unsuspecting that will spend boosters / money, for what.

Its a case of one step forward, three steps back.

Money grabbing seems to be the name of the game.

• Eddie_Sparrow

@Albert_Heinrich yes it's not good. On the other hand it's good because we will waste less time just playing game. The time I spent between levels just to gain a few boosters was too long. Now no more temptation, I am happy. And I am still able to pass levels in spite of all the restrictions. I just finished the last episode a couple days ago.

After that I play the chocolate box about 10 to 20 minutes a day and go back to GS, but even there I limit myself to just 2 games a day, mostly.

The rest of my free time I watch documentaries on you tube. They have many good ones in English and French. It's fun too and at least I learn something. For example did you know that Nietzsche never wrote what is attributed to him? His sister all made it up. It's fascinating. And yesterday I saw one about the Spanish flu. That was truly horrific. At least the corona virus can serve as a warning to be better prepared next time.

Take care always and best of luck.

• Peter_Tornaros

@Eddie_Sparrow I now only play the Chocolate Box and collect the Daily Treat. All the “exciting” new challengers are rubbish and as you said using boosters to win boosters.

Instead of messing up the game, they should fix all the glitches in the game and on this site. For instance I can’t tag @Albert_Heinrich unless I do it this way ??

• Eddie_Sparrow
    edited May 2020

A new tremendous amazing stunning new improvement! Now they reduced the bots to just the three first levels. Haha. They are very good at finding new ways to stop people playing :)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?