Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Naw, it's just me caught in a King loop!

Think I said something they didn't like so much...

Well, keep on keeping on; they can't handle the truth!

• mikefromwot
    mikefromwot Posts: 39 Level 2
    edited May 2020
    Options

They already are. King reached a milestone today. More than 1 million Galaxy gamers have stopped playing CCS in the last 4 weeks. That's only Gakaxy platform, and doesn't include apple or other platforms. To get more players to continue to drop your highly addictive game during a pandemic which keeps many in lockdown, with nothing better to do, is a momentous achievement. When people go back to work, there may be a bigger drop. What genius thought up this business model?

• lucy1115
    lucy1115 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

They deserve to lose more, I had been playing for years but with the loss of sugar drops and making the levels so difficult to pass without a lot of boosters I lost interest in this game, brilliant !!Candy Crush I hope you lose a few millions when the pandemic is over

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Could be their strategy, vicious cycle.

At this point my game time is limited 45 levels a week.

• Fury161
    Fury161 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

This thread is soooo going to be closed soon! But it’s soooo good, people telling it like it is is so refreshing instead of the dribble from cms. (I know your watching guys 😏) Please just try to understand what they are saying. They want the game to just be FAIR! I think we ALL want the it to be fair. Nothing that has come so far has been any where near as good as it was. I know I contributed a couple of dollars before the change but since the great reset nothing.

Its the people spending time in your community you want to keep cause their invested in the game and your just driving them away. There must be thousands aswell that just didn’t bother commenting.

Cmon guys, you need to make us feel the love again

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2
    Options

This thread can't be closed it's so much more entertaining than the game.

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

Albert - I hope you don't mind me asking you some questions that I really am interested in.

How do you manage to get 45 levels in a week ( other than being a very good player)

Do you have a particular strategy?

Do you pass the levels first time?

Do you have a lot of boosters you use?

How long does it take you?

Thanks

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2
    Options

Last time I used a coconut wheel booster it only appeared once and now the same with a fish booster, anybody else finding this (if they happen to be playing) or is it just the next nail in King's coffin?

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

45 levels appear. 1st level skull. No boosters no chance. 5 lives gone in 5 minutes. Now waiting for couple of hours for 5 more. BORING

Build a bot decimated twice in a month. IMPOSSIBLE to win enough levels in a row to get it to maximum, but maximum pretty useless with the hardness of levels.

Fantastic five now 15000. IMPOSSIBLE to get when friends aren’t playing

Beanstalk useless as levels too hard and you need to use boosters to get boosters. POINTLESS and IMPOSSIBLE

Most levels now you’re waiting on your lucky board from the makers to let you pass NO FUN NO SKILL BOOORRIIINNNG

This must be the worst game on the planet to play just now. All the changes have destroyed it.

Its no wonder they’re losing players in there droves

• swanmom
    swanmom Posts: 16 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?