💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited May 2020
    Options

Besides, winning the challenges is meaningless once the 45 levels have been completed.

For me the challenges seldom coincide with the release of the new levels on a Wednesday.

The five day challenge is also meaningless, unless you complete all the challenges. Even there you get 3 boosters and 2 hours unlimited play.

@Freddy_Falkner, like you my time spent on the game is very limited once the 45 levels is completed, usually by Friday.

@Peter_Tornaros, even the chocolate box and daily treat only takes about 15 minutes max. The daily win is also out the backdoor now, if you go for the 5 gold bars, winning the three episodes. I now complete that challenge over 2 weeks.

Maybe i should take up knitting, it might be more fun. Lol

• nevahley
    nevahley Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
  • Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    edited May 2020
    Options

Glad I'm waiting. Going to be so much fun when the improved game comes later in the year. I have many levels saved up to attack. Hopefully most glitches will be removed by then too

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,990 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea I have completed the first 15 levels of the Win10 newly released levels. Very disappointing. Complete overuse of ice blockers and heavy emphasis on the use of boosters. Unfortunately the game is careering downhill at a rapid rate. I usually play until I finish the 45 levels, but I am stopping at 15 and might play again tomorrow if I have nothing else to do. The only comment I can make on the 15 levels I have played is uninspiring.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Glad I'm waiting, going to be so much fun when the improved game comes later in the year.

I have many levels saved up to attack.

quote:

We're in the fifth month already, should I hold my breath?

Depends on what shade of blue you wish to turn...

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Pounawea ❤️

The episodes have changed a lot and I think there is consistency in the levels. I’ve had a lot of fun playing levels and I’m happy.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?