Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

Well said Gary - don't know why everyone is still playing. I can only think they are living in hope things will change for the better. Unfortunately it is more likely that Hell will freeze over before King/Activision takes any notice of players whilst their cash cow is raking in the money. I just hope that somewhere along the line they will get their just deserts.

• Ner_Seryl
    Ner_Seryl Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

The new changes are now perfected for king it’s now a pay to play game. Should change the listing on Apple and android app stores to in app purchases necessary not optional. The latest build a bot is dog muck. Fail a level and it gets reset. The fish booster still doesn’t work on some levels that start off with lots of blockers on even once cleared. The fish still ignore clear jellies. Somewhere on this thread they said that had been fixed. Why does it allow you to use the ☑️ when a level requires you to destroy spawners and cakes deeming it useless and wasted?

• nickhankes
    nickhankes Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

As being stated the new levels are dumb when you don’t have any boosters. I still will try to play some. I have a new game that my grandchildren love! The King might shut me off but go play the game, Fishdom.com you can find it. Takes a while to the hang of it but the fishes are very fun to watch. The King must have lost his mind and went kooky with what he did to destroy the best game ever put together! Shame on us if we spend any more money. To put in His very deep pockets.

• pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options

So the “NEW, EXCITING CHANGE” to Build a bot is this. King changed it so instead of 5 stages of build a bot, which took passing 7 new levels of Crush to fully charge, there are now 4 stages. Instead of losing 1 stage of build a bot when you didn’t pass a new level and still being able to use the boosters at the lower stages to help you pass levels, now you lose all 4 stages. This means you no longer have the boosters at the lower stages to help you charge it up. Frankly, all of these changes are the revolting, repellent, detestable, appalling, repugnant, repulsive actions of an avaricious, gluttonous, grasping, money hungry, non-customer oriented company.

• Divaz
    Divaz Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

so before they close this thread can we decide on a name for the new thread so that we can pick up exactly where we left off? and also who is going to start the new discussion?

• vshanmugam
    vshanmugam Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

It's been 24 days since I played the game. And looking at the community discussion, I understand nothing has changed. If the development team believes that whatever ABSURD changes they bring and players will still keep playing, they are wrong. I never thought giving up playing CC would be this easy. Slow claps to the team which makes these ridiculous changes and destroy the game and player base. Kudos to them.

• vshanmugam
    vshanmugam Posts: 40 Level 2
    edited May 2020
    Options

The charm of the game and the excitement it gave is completely destroyed. And none from the development team could give any logical explanation as to why those changes are made. Pathetic.

• Liz_Baptist
    Liz_Baptist Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

They don't care as long as it brings in the dollars. That's what's unsaid.

• aspatel
    aspatel Posts: 262 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?