We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Please Help. My moblie is not synced with my computer when both logged in with facebook account.

Mary9297
Mary9297 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello,

The Candy Crush app on my iphone was freezing and wouldn't reopen. I tried restarting my phone but Candy Crush still wouldn't open. So I re-downloaded the app. All boosters and events disappeared from my mobile app.(Thankfully I still have all my levels.) The events and boosters are all still available on my computer when logged in Facebook Gameroom, but not available on my phone even though I am logged in to the same account. So it's linked but not? Please help. I would really like to access my boosters and events on my mobile phone.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Boosters r stored in device memory ... and we don’t really support game room ... can use win10 on HTML platform ?

• Mary9297
    Mary9297 Posts: 2 Newbie

Sorry. Should have been more clear. I won the boosters on my phone logged in to Facebook. I never play on the computer just my phone. When I reinstalled the app on my phone, my account was synced with Facebook so I thought everything would back up. Once I realized my boosters were gone I checked Facebook game room and it still has them. Even though I won them on my phone.

Computer screenshot:

Phone Screenshot :

Same account. Same login.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

In the case Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing.

Since boosters are stored locally on device memory, we cannot guarantee that your boosters are secure.😎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?