Build a bot???

boots97
boots97 Posts: 3 Newbie

I lose the level and now I lose ALL of the build a bot boosters? That’s ridiculous. The makers of this game clearly do not understand the concept of reinforcement and punishment. They should also understand that so many of us are facing undue hardship having lost jobs due to the pandemic. I’m not spending $$$ for boosters. Peace out CC ✌🏻

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

and another one bites the dust, peace out @boots97 . when will king learn from all this negativity

• boots97
    boots97 Posts: 3 Newbie

@Freddy_Falkner

I really like playing this game, it’s just really stressful working so hard to get those boosters to lose them in one shot. I don’t usually express my frustrations on public forums, but I am hoping maybe someone will see it especially if enough people complain 🤷🏼‍♀️

• gkids
    gkids Posts: 11 Level 2

Bring back the old build a bot.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@boots97 with you on that, lots are venting but most still waiting. Just learnt there is a test going on for a slightly improved build a bot, but if we get to see it remains to be seen

• vc99r
    vc99r Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2020

Yeah, this is the last straw for me. The new Build-A-Bot peaks at 1 color bomb instead of 2, which limits its power...but the main things is it's ridiculous to lose all 4 boosters the moment I lose a level. Very annoying.

I am done with the game. I'll log in once per day to collect my Booster Wheel bonus and potentially play for the Chocolate Box prize, but that's it.

It's zero fun losing all of my boosters and having to play 60-80 times to pass a single level. I'm not willing to constantly spend money on boosters...the game should give you something back along the way.

Bye CC!

• jcb51
    jcb51 Posts: 10 Level 2

Come on Candy Crush. Mean or what??? Full Bot and lose ONE game and we lose the whole,Bot. So totally mean.

• Mariesel
    Mariesel Posts: 108 Level 3

I'm not only losing all my boosters when I lose one game, but my bot resets overnight too. Last night I had a full bot for the first time in weeks, then this morning nothing. I thought I was imagining it the last time it reset, but it seems not. I can't get anywhere on the fantastic five feature as I have no facility to pick a team and there is generally only one other player in my team who scores any points. I miss the candy pet too. I am playing much less than I used to, as the games are just as hard as when we had boosters, but now it's really difficult to get them, and I will NOT be spending any money, just playing less as it's not so much fun. Maybe that's what King wants.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?