๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• lhalha
    lhalha Posts: 1,520 Level 5
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    edited May 2020

@Albert_Heinrich

Wow very impressive!

Yes I could have waited for a lucky board on 6888 but I already spent too long time on it. Otoh the competition was easy on that episode, so I had a lot of time to try it without booster. Because the bots now are reduced to something insignificant, I don't mind losing them in favor of more time. I was using way more boosters before in an attempt to keep the bots alive.

On the second episode I got stuck for a long time on 6895, but what is more, the competition is tougher, so I had to use a couple of boosters on that too. Still busy on that episode. I am not in a hurry but I try to keep pace with the competition to get the 5 gold which I use to buy party boosters every 2 weeks.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

@Eddie_Sparrow, in all my playing days I used party booster three times, and that was free gifts. I generally earn between 8 and 15 GB's a week and seldom buy boosters. I use the game to earn boosters. With Air Delivery, it's around 4 boosters a day and every so often LH and Move is in the mix.

Apparently there's and issue with 6918, but I did not have any problems with it. I saw a post somewhere that read " Do not play 6918 yet". It could have been fixed or maybe not on all devices.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    edited May 2020

@Albert_Heinrich

I also use party boosters very sparingly, only as a last resort when I tried everything else first. I didn't count them but I think I used more than three in my life. Rough estimated maybe 7 to 10.

Haven't bought boosters for the last 2 to 3 years. When I say buy I mean with the gold that I win with the game. UFO are scares but PB I think you can only buy or maybe get it free once a year or what. They are as scares as the jackpot on the ridged wheel, which I won maybe 2 or 3 times in 8 years. That's why I use the free gold to buy them. I still have a good stock of boosters that I accumulated before they cut them out. They should last well after my present device wears out, after which I think I will lose then anyway, I think. Not sure now.

Haven't reached 6918 yet, but will remember that when I get there, which will have to be before Monday, because I want to get the bonus of the weekly race. You are right to say that this is sometimes impossible to win, since we are limited to 45 games. I am not sure whether the real crush bonus counts for it.

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited May 2020

@Eddie_Sparrow, you're lucky to still have the weekly race. My strategy was also to prolong the last episode in order to finish the weekly race, but alas, that's all in the past. No more UFO weekly.

I was astounded by the amount of boosters players have when I started in the community late last year. I was late in getting to know the tricks. My total boosters excluding CW was never more than 80 per booster. The highest I got with UFO was around 30. My GB'stash, in my opinion is decent, since I seldom used them on lower levels when I started out. I only purchased Move an LH.

Pity I started out so late. Been playing for just over 4 years now.

I can only but dream about the GOOD OLD DAYS or maybe read about it in your memoirs.

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited May 2020

@Bumper2019, thanks for the update on 6918. I actually passed first time with GS's.

Maybe the glitch was favorable for me.

6888 was a nightmare though, no pun intended. I passed after about 30 tries. Was lucky to get quite a few free moves on both of my devices.

BTW, love your commitment and your enthusiasm for the game and the players. I enjoy reading your posts.

Putting you up for player ambassador.

I need a second, anyone.

• Eddie_Sparrow

@Albert_Heinrich

Haha, the good old days... :-) Yes, when I started there was a max of 400 levels. It seemed unreachable. Now we are almost at 7,000. How things change...

Wow - they scrapped the weekly race too? But how did you get then 15 gold bars now? I would not be surprised when they actually do scrap it.

I do get a UFO from time to time, I think maybe on F5 or maybe on daily game won bonus. Not sure.

There was a time when I bought quite a few boosters, until I realized it was too much just for a game, so I decided that I will rather go very slow and not buy anymore. , Strangely, that's when I started to make the most progress. At the time, I also found out about all kinds of tricks you can use. Some I discovered myself, and some I read on a Facebook forum.

• Eddie_Sparrow

Second episode of the new series done. All without boosters except for 6895 where I had to use a couple of boosters and 6899 where I had to use a hand.

Some notes:

6802 you have to leave the yellow keys in place, they are your exit door

6803 don't look for the key. There are none and you don't need it. The locks are only used as shield.

6804 you have to aim for the bottom line. The rest will blow by itself en passant.

6905 you can ignore the bombs in the square. Only worry about them when they reach 7.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?