Fish not working

Options
2»

Comments

• LuLuCubbage
    LuLuCubbage Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Seems those fish are the only thing they ever give me with that wheel. Why never the hand or the lollipop?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@LuLuCubbage timing helps and amount of turns before you press. won jackpot 6 times since new wheel and most other times either side of jackpot or hammer. Quite like new wheel better than last 1 jackpot in around 5 years

• isumner
    isumner Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi can I just add that as someone lower down the levels I think this isnt exclusive to the new levels. I have been having problems with catching the pufflers everytime around level 200 as they are going for empty squares with no effect. Which when the only way to catch them was with fish. It makes it so infuriating because so many times I should have won and moved on but they just go to random places. This is game wide by the look of it so please review. Lockdown is frustrating enough without this 😉

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

In 7123 again fish completely useless. They go for ordinary candies instead of bombs and blockers.

• Ditte
    Options

Same problem in 7130. The fish avoid the blockers like the plague and just target ordinary candies.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner totally agree that with the new daily win wheel, the chances of hitting jackpot is higher than the old wheel.

@CandyCrushinator thanks for the updates on how your team works behind the scenes to improve and fine tune all the features in the game. I also notice that the fish has started to show slight improvement where it will attack certain blockers when combined with CB. But I still finds it odd on why it tends to swim downward? Any specific reason for designing them this way when combine with colour bomb?

• Ditte
    Options

I'm sick of this game! No BOT, no Space Race, no wheel for winning extra moves and fish are still not doing, what they're supposed to. In 7304 they don't touch frosting and waffles, only those pesky pink ribbons. And in 7320 they're completely useless. They eat nothing but plain candies!! So stop adding new design features to make the game "prettier" and concentrate on getting the important things working instead!

• CandyCrushinator
    Options

Hi @wykoon the fish swimming like that with the color bomb combo is a funny story. When I started on CCS (I was on CCFS before) I was looking at the fish and found that the combination of a color bomb plus a fish felt a bit underwhelming. So we talked about it and we all agreed that it should be improved but we didn’t really have time to make the change. Well it turns out that we weren’t the first people who didn’t care for it because a programmer had made the fish color bomb combo on a hack day a while back. Well we didn’t have time to do it but we “accidentally “ turned the functionality on during a play test and everyone loved it so we decided to keep it and voila now fish are significantly more powerful then they were before. They do swim a bit funny we will have to take a look at that but there are a lot of art changes going on as you may have seen in the other threads so it will have to wait until the artists finish making everything pretty :-).

@Ditte Im sorry that you’re not liking some of the changes in the live game. I believe you smart community sleuths have seen what I’m working on at the moment as there was a leak in other threads :-). I unfortunately am not looking at some of those other systems at the moment but I will pass your feedback on to the team that is in charge of them. I hope you’re as excited about the new things that are coming soon as I am!

• tiffanyharr
    tiffanyharr Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Fish stopped working on level 5351. They were, and now they’re not. I reset the game, still not working.

• Kimmy-2
    Kimmy-2 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

I'm finding that the fish on level 10407 are not eating anything at times. They're pretending to eat something on the already cleared spots on the squares.

Seriously, why bother?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?