⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I want to delete a specific person from constantly requesting extra lives

piglet301
piglet301 Posts: 36 Level 2
edited June 2023 in Support

I am normally happy to give out extra lives, tickets, 3+ moves to any that ask, after all it costs me nothing, right? However there is one player in my game that asks for lives constantly, like 5 time a day. This person never gives out lives themselves, or only very rarely. I got so annoyed I stopped giving them lives in the hopes they would stop or at least give a life before asking, but no luck. My messages now have over 250 requests from this one player sitting there because I absolutely refuse to give him or her any more. Does anyone know if there is a way to block a single player without blocking all messages? Or to message a single player and ask that they stop? Or to at least delete their messages without sending them a life? Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

hello @piglet301

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community 🙏

There a easy way to avoid these message or notification. don't need block or unfriend anyone 😊

Go facebook setting > notifications > click on facebook > app request & activity > candy crush saga > turned off

There you can mange other notifications too. click this link for setting page 👇️

Have a good day 😊

• piglet301
    piglet301 Posts: 36 Level 2

Thank you for your reply. This solution however turns off all messages and I am searching for a way to block only one specific player. I will put up with the annoyance if it is the only way to help others and get help in return.

• Sukanta_Biswas

hello @piglet301

Thank you for your feedback 🙏

have a good day ☺️

• sgoff61
    sgoff61 Posts: 27 Level 2
    piglet301 said:

I am normally happy to give out extra lives, tickets, 3+ moves to any that ask, after all it costs me nothing, right? However there is one player in my game that asks for lives constantly, like 5 time a day. This person never gives out lives themselves, or only very rarely. I got so annoyed I stopped giving them lives in the hopes they would stop or at least give a life before asking, but no luck. My messages now have over 250 requests from this one player sitting there because I absolutely refuse to give him or her any more. Does anyone know if there is a way to block a single player without blocking all messages? Or to message a single player and ask that they stop? Or to at least delete their messages without sending them a life? Thanks for any help.

I have the exact same problem with one specific player.  I sent the lives at first but after a while I got so annoyed by the constant begging that, like you, I stopped sending them and refuse to send anymore.  I don't play on Facebook and never will, so blocking them that way is not an option.  I've seen other posts that say to just send the lives and be done with it, but I think that just encourages the behavior and makes it worse, so that's not an option for me either.  I did see one post that told how to check the list of friends that are randomly assigned to you by King.com, but there seems to be no way to block anyone on that list.  If King insists on randomly designating strangers as our "friends", allowing this type of behavior and not allowing us to block it, then the least they could do is give us a life for every one that we send in answer to this constant begging.
  • MelanieMitchell
    MelanieMitchell Posts: 2 Newbie
    I agree! It is frustrating thinking I have 20 lives when 10 of them are the same person asking for lives; and this is over and over again several times a day every day. He however, never sends lives.  I cannot even see that he is a Facebook friend. This doesn't make sense!
  • Jane_Jones-5
    Jane_Jones-5 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Me too! If I send her the hundreds of lives, I should automatically get them back.... 
  • bluffsgirl
    bluffsgirl Posts: 2 Newbie

Reading over all these comments. I too want to just delete from my mailbox which only contains life requests from the same player. Although she refuses to send any lives requested. My whole mailbox is requests from her. I tried sending and sending but it just increased her demands. Is there anyway to delete the whole box

• Sukanta_Biswas
    edited May 2020

By following the steps below, you can get rid of notifications regarding live requests.

This option is for notification only, so there will be no problem with Lives Exchange.

Open Facebook Setting - Notifications - Other Notifications - Turn Off.

This is the best way.😊

• ttt2020
    ttt2020 Posts: 2 Newbie

@Sukanta_Biswas you don't get the issue that users reported here. It has nothing to do with notification setting whatsoever. it's purely just the inbox in the game itself.. say, i have 100 live or request. over that 100 there are 50 of them from the same person requesting daily for more lives! i don't want to give it to him and at the same time, i don't want to see that 50 request sitting in my inbox. it's truly annoying. how can i delete the request and not by giving him lives?? there seems to be no solution for this.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@ttt2020 there is no way of just stopping requests from one user. all you can do is change notification settings to stop all requests.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?