I have lost my progress after signing up here

Options
floquia
floquia Posts: 1 Newbie
I have lost my progress in Facebook after becoming a member of this community. i'm stuck in level 2825. I have achieved it some times but it does not go further. It's stuck.
Meanwhile in my smartphone, I'm in level 3194 and it used to be connected to facebook.
HELP ME.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,069 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @floquia and welcome to our wonderful King Community.  I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem.  Joining the community should not have affected your game or the levels you are on at all.  You indicate you are stuck in 2825 - is that thru your PC, playing via Facebook?  You also indicate you are playing on your phone and it used to be connected to Facebook.  Can you reconnect your phone to Facebook?  Before you do that - please take a screenshot of your current level to prove you have gotten that far (in case something happens). This link may help you with that: Cannot connect game to Facebook  on a mobile device

You may want to try and sync your progress between King.com and Facebook to see if that will get you to the correct level on both devices. 
     How to sync your progress between Facebook and King.com - here

If you are still having problems after trying these things - please post back in the comment section here so I can try and help you further.  Thank you.

• mohg091
    mohg091 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

If the pc level is stuck at 2825 that sounds to me like the old version of candy crush before it went to html5

• sdfgfhcbhgfbhjgfhf
    sdfgfhcbhgfbhjgfhf Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

👋Hey guys, How are you all doing?

🔥Hot Topics🔥

Hey guys, we can leave safe from Corona Virus by following some ways.

(1)By only stay in home🏠️

(2)By maintaining Social Distancing

(3)By putting mask on mouth😷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?