💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• nevahley
    nevahley Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Who has the highest level...

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Lots of people are maxed out on win 10 app 7010 levels

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited May 2020
    Options

@Eddie_Sparrow, I realized that FB had a lot of tips and tricks.

Don't do social media, so I lost out big time. The community does count as SM, so yeah I'm on one platform.

Playing without boosters increases your skill level, since you strategize. When I started out 4 years ago, I slogged through the levels, since boosters was was a scarce commodity for me.

It was only when I reached level 1476 when I could really build up boosters.

• Rwells8041
    Rwells8041 Posts: 261 Level 3
    Options

I figured out that if I zoomed down to level 6 I could build up the boosters very quickly. Haven't figured out how to build up the boosters to max again, yet.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich

Yes, it's more fun to play without boosters and use them only if really need, rather than start out with full initial boosters and a full bot to try keep the bots alive. You right to say that you strategize more. I am happy they sabotaged the bots to something that is less motivating and faster to build, as this lead me to not care keeping it alive any more thus trying first without boosters and more lives if necessary.

The one FB forum I was in at the time was a gold mine. Not all FB fora are equal however but I got lucky.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Options

Ah, it doesn't work anymore. They removed that option. You can still play it but it isn't going to build no bots unless you actually are at that level.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    edited May 2020
    Options

EDDIE’S EPISODE 3 SAGA (6906 to 6920)

I write this, if for nothing else, to remember it in my old days.

I started this one this morning, upon waking up, while the cats were waiting impatiently for their food (but they have a habit already that their master linger in bed playing, and anyway that makes them come to me and purr very gently in an attempt to tease me to feed them). I could have started this episode yesterday evening, but that is a bad idea, because as soon as you start, the others start to race as well, and since most are American, I guess, they gain too much ground while I sleep.

6906 passed on first go but started not that good since I had to use a hammer to kill a bomb ready to explode, and a UFO to finish the game, but starting at 6907 I got not only a lucky board but also a lucky series that kept me on my toes until the end of the episode, at the great disappointment of the cats.

6907 lucky board, passed on first try without booster

6908 hard level, again lucky board and passed on first try, though had to use two hammers to finish

6909 this one I enjoyed most, again lucky board and passed on first try, though I used a hand to created a double bomb in the game

6910 this one I enjoyed too, passed on first try without boosters, got it with the very last candy, which is always great and makes me jump on the ceiling like Schumacher

6911 hard level, still passed on first try without boosters

6912 this one is not marked as hard and yet it is extremely difficult, yet I passed on the first try without booster, at my great surprise. You just get strangled on the top of the board by blockers created by generators that are impossible to reach and destroy. The situation got desperate and hopeless, when all of a sudden the one cherry that was the target dropped. I have no idea how. Guess I was still on a lucky series, really.

6913 not marked hard but really difficult. I had to use two lives on this one. You have to go through several layers to clear the way for the cherries to drop, the worst being the very last layer at the bottom. I lost a life to study the board first. I figured out that I must aim to make at least a hole in the last layer at the bottom, and since there is a belt on top, it would bring the cherry there at some point. It worked. I used a hand to create a double bomb, and on the last step, the two last cherries were on top of each other, just above the hole, so I used a hammer to finish them off.

6914 I had an amazing luck on this one and passed on the first try without booster. By that time I could start with two bombs. One from a 1 hour bonus, the other from I don’t know where. One bomb I used to get two keys of the same color, and the other bomb to get the last key. From there it was a blast and I finished the game with 11 steps remaining

6915 passed on first try. The two bombs were near to each other, so I used a hand to create a double bomb, after that I aimed for the fish generators on the bottom left and they did a good job this time, with no misbehaving

6916 passed on first try. The board started with the bomb and the wrap being side by side (I guess from the bots that rebuild in the meantime ). This is very powerful, almost as powerful as a double bomb. In the game I also had 3 double bombs, one of which came natural, while I had to use the hand twice to create the two others.

6917 passed on first try without boosters. At the start of the games, still on my lucky ride, the two bombs were side by side to create a double bomb, which of course greatly helps the game. Then I focused on the square pie, which created even more space when it exploded. Remained only 23 jellies to get in 17 steps left, finished them off with 3 steps to go

6918 nightmarishly hard, still passed on first try but had to use more boosters than I wished this time. I was careful about this level after I heard of it from Albert. Furthermore, the 1h bomb was no more, and I was at the same level on the episode race as a guy who was going faster than me but apparently got stuck there. It went well again but I went too deep on the right side, so I focused more on the left to balance. With 1 steps left to go, there was 1 jelly and 10 chocolates left to blow. I could have blown them maybe with a wrap that was nearby that I could activate with a bomb that I still had, but because the chocolate were multi-level, I wasn’t sure it would work, so I didn’t want to take risk and used two UFOs to finish the game.

6919 passed on first try. On the last step, I still had one cherry to drop, but, on the other hands, I already got all the keys, so I used an hammer to drop the cherry. I am happy that I started with the cherry because there was also a yellow candy in a jail, but it turned out that it wasn’t necessary to get it as the game was won simply when the last cherry dropped.

6920 by that time my luck ended and it took me three lives to pass that level, though again I had to use a hammer to get the last cherry.

For the 3 episodes together I gained 33 boosters and used 26, so I gained 7 booster plus 15 golds. I will probably gain more boosters when the weekly race ends, as well as the space race, both of which I lead for now. If the last episode race wasn’t so competitive, I could have used less boosters and more lives instead, as I did for the first episode.

I may try now the real crush bonus to see if the games won are added to the weekly race, but I doubt it.

All in all I spend 1 hour 53 minute on the 3rd episode. I must admit, that’s a bit long for the cats to wait for their food, but still a reasonable performance, I think, for 15 high level games.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Options

Tried the crush is real. I won a game but it doesn't add up to the weekly race.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited May 2020
    Options

You're right, and it does not help getting 30 minutes of free boosters if you cannot use it. Mine usually starts after I finished my three episodes and ends when the new episodes are loaded. Completing all 5 gives you some boosters, and if you're lucky, LH and FS included.

Useless for me, but probably OK for those still on lower levels, especially 30 minutes of FS.

Love your ball by ball commentary.

• nevahley
    nevahley Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?