Leaving the game???

Options
mandrak
mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3

I Was wondering are you thinking of leaving the game after all changing which is not good for players???I don’t know how long to wait changes because they take so much and give us more less😖😖💰💰

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@mandrak how long is a piece of string, we could be waiting for ages we will never know. could be in vain but game we all love. if i was thinking of leaving i would keep the app and just keep popping back from time to time to see if any of the improvements we are waiting for come to fruition

• jessica123
    jessica123 Posts: 155 Level 3
    Options

Yeah the changes suck but the game is fun to pass the time lol 😂💯

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3
    Options

Yes I also love game and it’s fun but sometimes I just want to quite. If I were on top level then probably want but I start it 3montha ago and Iam on 3800 level I saw there are less moves and they take away all helpers so sometimes I so frustrated and angry. But I think they gonna see that people is not satisfied with game and then make some good changes. We’re gonna see🙂thanks for your opinion🙂🙂🙂

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

If you quit the game, don't throw away your progress as there is a chance it may become recreational again in the future. Find something enjoyable to do in the meantime. Obviously I can't recommend anything here, but search engines and store ratings will give you a good guide to what may suit you.

• Bilbo04
    Bilbo04 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I just want to leave the game and app

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?