⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Inaccurate progress recovery

Options
gift_kay
gift_kay Posts: 59 Level 2

I still haven't gotten a solution to my previous post.please I need suggestions. Thank you👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇I have a really serious challenge ,I have exceeded level 4000 in Candy crush saga.but I lost my phone and had to login on my new phone,then I realized my level had dropped to 3711. I tried to log in again but it was same thing,so I just kept playing.i was almost at level 4000 again when I found out I could login with my mail and all my progress will be backed up there,so I did.unfortunatly when I redownloaded the game in other to login with my mail ,my level dropped back to 3711 again.i had no other option than to start up from there again, as time went on I realized couldn't get lives from my Facebook freinds when am logged in with my mail.so I redownloaded the app and logged in with my Facebook, unfortunately again my level dropped back to 3711. It's so fraustrating and annoying , because I always save my progress .it has really discouraged me from playing the game, because of this phone should get faulty or missing I would drop back to level 3711 again.i need help

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?