Candy Crush Saga Boosters: Tell us what you think!

Options

Comments

• cutiesexy
    cutiesexy Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

Lollipop 🍭 is the best😍😍😍

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Morning everyone and warm welcome to all newcomers! 👏 🥳

Thank you very much for participating in this poll and telling us what's your favourite booster. 🙂

Now, don't forget to check out other ongoing community activities and contest:

• Join us and have the chance to win some gold bars: 🏆🥇 HERE! 
    • ➡️ Celebrate the arrival of Level 7000 in the game and don’t miss out on the chance to win amazing rewards! HERE.
    • And also, our latest community contest: 😻 Licorise - complete the story and win Boosters & Gold Bars! HERE!

Have a delicious day everyone and see you around the forum!

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options
    LOLLIPOP HAMMER

Any booster is better than no booster. Other players seem to get all sorts of ways to get boosters eg daily treat, watching an advert, an air booster purple balloon and so on. I have never had any of these things. All I get is the daily wheel and the chocolate box. It seems very unfair that we don't all have the same playing field. It means that the players who have these things are much more likely to win the challenges which results in them winning even more boosters.

I keep reading that you trial things but why is it always other people that get things. Please even up the possibility of winning boosters.

• chickenlipsrice
    chickenlipsrice Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    PARTY BOOSTER

My favorite booster is the party ball/horn it knocks all things out

• Perryadam
    Perryadam Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options
  • Yueyue
    Yueyue Posts: 275 Level 3
    Options
    LOLLIPOP HAMMER

My fave is the lollipop hammer. Need that single jelly, last cherry or final meringue? Use it. It's pretty frequent to get these in events, so don't you worry.

• eftihia
    eftihia Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Οι ενισχύσεις ειναι φανταστικές

• jpsy
    jpsy Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

The party booster is the best

11310368979 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    UFO

Ciao, the i prefer UFO boster, he resolving many situation, but is fantastic also the colour bomb, when is strong, because same time hits exsplotion is very smoll

• debmills
    debmills Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hello

Why do the Booster Wheel keep changing?????

Not good at only +5 spins!!!

What happened to +15 spin?

I'm on a high level now. Not helping

😭😭😭😭😭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?