⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush map update problem

Options
yuehsin
yuehsin Posts: 8 Level 2
edited May 2020 in Support

This problem began when I was just about to enter the game by pressing play awhile back. A pop up appeared with no words and just a bar below blocking me from pressing play. I didn't think much of it so I pressed the bar and entered the game to find my map with these new colors and arrangement. The new colors of my Candy Crush levels makes no sense and the skull symbols that appear on certain levels don't reveal whether a crown was achieved or not. I like going back and replaying old levels to see if I could get sugar stars. Now I can't tell whether I passed the skull levels on my first try or not. It is beyond frustrating. I use to be able to tell what kind of level I would be playing by looking at the colors. Now I can barely stand to look at the game. I don't know why this happened and how to get the old arrangement back. I make sure I am always updated. But this random update was ambushed on me and no one else has reported anything similar to my situation. It is up to me to make the players aware of another issue with Candy Crush whether this issue can be fixed or not.

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

@yuehsin map had an update and gone to being quite basic , so think this is the same for most now, but if marked as gold colour you have passed this on first level

so your pic 6730 extra hard level passed first time. 6727 hard level not passed first time but got sugar stars

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Your game map is the new version and it is under test features.

The new version will definitely have some changes but you won't have any problem playing the game.😊

You will definitely find differences in the crowns of the levels and there will be no change in any of the characteristics of the Sugar Star.

If you pass the hard level on the first try, you will get red eye with Gold Crown. Each of the levels you passed on the first try will have a gold crown

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

@yuehsin map had an update and gone to being quite basic , so think this is the same for most now, but if marked as gold colour you have passed this on first level

so your pic 6730 extra hard level passed first time. 6727 hard level not passed first time but got sugar stars

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Your game map is the new version and it is under test features.

The new version will definitely have some changes but you won't have any problem playing the game.😊

You will definitely find differences in the crowns of the levels and there will be no change in any of the characteristics of the Sugar Star.

If you pass the hard level on the first try, you will get red eye with Gold Crown. Each of the levels you passed on the first try will have a gold crown

• yuehsin
    yuehsin Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited May 2020
    Options

Thank you for your swift reply. I must admit change is hard to get use to. I must have missed what is obvious to others. Thank you for pointing it out to me. We have all had to adapt to the many changes. Fingers crossed for good changes to come to us.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?