The Crush is Real

Comments

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,989 Level 5

What a joke the Crush is Real is. This week's first challenge from Michelle, I think, is near impossible to beat without using boosters. Who is going to use boosters when the reward is a bigger joke.

The quicker this idiotic game is axed the better. Bring back the tried and proven Sugar Track, so we have something to enjoy while waiting for new levels.

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Hi Peter, I see your still hangin around. You're right on the "Crush is Real " challange. I might add that I had 1 more to complete last week and wala....gone. Time wasted. They do need to bring the sugar track back. Oh and 1 other thing, the Booster Bot is a total mess as well. Unable to fully assemble. All I get is the head, neck piece and head piece. There is no body, arms or legs and most of all....No more boosters. Just a color bomb, stripe and wrap....That's the most I get. What a crock.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,989 Level 5

Hi @Debbie-5 Yes, I'm still here. Good to hear from you. I agree Build a Bot is also a mess. In fact the Candy Crush and this site both have major problems !! I tried to download a screenshot earlier and found it impossible !! Last night when playing the newly released levels, I kept getting glitches and at one stage the game froze. Luckily it restarted and I didn't lose my Build a Bot boosters.

It seems extracting money, especially from new players, is now the only aim. It is sad to see the game going downhill at such a rate !!

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

@Peter_Tornaros How can they ever expect to get any money from new players? They will hit the pay to play levels and bye bye!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

I grew up on a beef and dairy farm in Northern Wisconsin...

Might as well be annexed into Canada (we stand on guard for thee)...

And now back to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress.

This feature, pfft; done on the 27th...

• Cheryl_L
    Cheryl_L Posts: 37 Level 2

Picked rocks and baled hay

• Spieler_8675309
    edited May 2020

And at least all those cats had room to roam around.

On Wisconsin...

• Cheryl_L
    Cheryl_L Posts: 37 Level 2

Approx 550 abutment acres. Go Badgers-Go Packers!!

• Spieler_8675309

quote:

Approx. 550 abutment acres...

Not a small pad there, hope none of those cats got lost.

quote:

Go Badgers, go Packers!

That was a curious first pick for them, but time will tell...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?