Licorise - complete the story and win Boosters & Gold Bars! (finished)

Comments

• Mandame
    Mandame Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited May 2020

"Licorise is a mischievous kitty full of energy that loves playing with gummy candies. She’ll play for hours! When she’s exhausted after playing and running all day, she’ll curl herself up to sleep for a bit.

Licorise is no ordinary kitty as you may have noticed. Since she is entirely made of sticky licorice, her tummy is sensitive and sweet . This, of course, can get in the way when she wants to eat candy, but it doesn’t bother her as long as she gets her favorite treat gummies as a snack. 

Licorise is the sweetest kitty ever. Sweet purrfection!”

• CasskTCat
    CasskTCat Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2020

Who's ever up to more mischief than me; this lovely little Licorise be popping by for tea.

Roll along in your pink coconut wheels, oh you better hurry, Bummer Bubblegum's at your heels.

Licorise is a mischievous kitty full of energy that loves playing with her treats. She’ll play for hours! When she’s exhausted after playing and running all day, she’ll curl herself up to sleep in a liquorice swirl.

Licorise is no ordinary kitty as you may have noticed. Since she is entirely made of sticky licorice, her tummy is full of marmalade and yummy swedish fish . This, of course, can get in the way when she wants to sleep , but it doesn’t bother her as long as she gets her favorite treat chocolate bombs as a snack. 

Licorise is the most "confectionate" kitty ever. Sweet purrfection!”

Meeeeeow-carooon~

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @MaryLuyo2020 @11310368979 @Sandyleon1 !

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, furthermore to enter the competition you will need to use the original text with he blanks filled.

I edited your comments here, but please feel free to re-post your answers in the competition in English.

Thanks for your understanding and have a sweet day!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

You guys are really coming up with unique stories. I love them! @Crazy Cat Lad your contests inspire me to the moon and back! I have no plans of completing your story here because this contest inspired me to create my own story "The story of Licorice and Straberry'. I have posted it in my Facebook group so hopefully we get a whole lot of participants here.

I am planning on checking in here with everyone who is completing this story here. I can't wait to see who wins this contest.

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5

@Crazy Cat Lad Here is the story completed: Blanks have been filled. There was nothing written like 1 entry is accepted so I am sending 2. This is first one

"Licorise is a mischievous kitty full of energy that loves playing with THE COCONUT WHEELS . She’ll play for hours! When she’s exhausted after playing and running all day, she’ll curl herself up to sleep IN GUMMY GARDENS .

Licorise is no ordinary kitty as you may have noticed. Since she is entirely made of sticky licorice, her tummy is MADE OF LICORICE and ORANGE JELLY MIXTURE. This, of course, can get in the way when she wants to EAT SOMETHING , but it doesn’t bother her as long as she gets her favorite treat LICORICE as a snack. 

Licorise is the BEST kitty ever. Sweet purrfection!”

• MaryLuyo2020
    MaryLuyo2020 Posts: 1,341 Level 3
  • MaryLuyo2020
    MaryLuyo2020 Posts: 1,341 Level 3

Thanks you! 😔 I am not speak in english! Only someone words.

I will learn!

• marymarquez74
    marymarquez74 Posts: 1 Newbie

Licorise is a mischievous kitty full of energy that loves playing with _____color bombs, coconutwheels and of course fishes!__ . She’ll play for hours! When she’s exhausted after playing and running all day, she’ll curl herself up to sleep _in the gummy forest______.

Licorise is no ordinary kitty as you may have noticed. Since she is entirely made of sticky licorice, her tummy is _gooey______ and ___soft____ . This, of course, can get in the way when she wants to ___mess with dexter!____ , but it doesn’t bother her as long as she gets her favorite treat __lollipop hammer_____ as a snack. 

Licorise is the ___most decadent_____ kitty ever. Sweet purrfection!”

• nowshin
    nowshin Posts: 44 Level 2

"Licorise is a mischievous kitty full of energy that loves playing with evil spawners. She’ll play for hours! When she’s exhausted after playing and running all day, she’ll curl herself up to sleep inside coconut wheel.

Licorise is no ordinary kitty as you may have noticed. Since she is entirely made of sticky licorice, her tummy is full of sugar and licorice and gelatin. This, of course, can get in the way when she wants to go on diet, but it doesn’t bother her as long as she gets her favorite treat hypocaloric swedish fish as a snack. 

Licorise is the loudest purring kitty ever. Sweet purrfection!”

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?