We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Many problems with Candy Crush

Alissss
Alissss Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi, I've had many different problems with Candy Crush recently.

a) Candy Crush in very slow in loading. My connection is good but even with different devices I can't resolve this issue.

b) The leves with "c" are disappeared

c) Calendaregalo (TreatCalendar) always starts from day one

d) I don't have Vittoria Quotidiana (I think it's Daily Win in English)

e) Sometimes when I finish a level, the game stops with a message of error (Yeti with the orange background). It takes the boosters I used, but it doesn't save my progress (the points I've made on that level)

Could you please help me with some of these? I would be very grateful.

I play on facebook and I have Windows 7 (32 bit)

I'll put the screen of what I mean with "levels with c" and "vittoria quotidiana"

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓

Hi @Alissss and welcome to our Community!

The C-labelled Candies in Sugar Track has been removed and the Daily Stickers is taking a break at the moment. Check more info here.

You can find more info about the Treat Calendar here.

The Yeti with an orange background is an error messages that the game crashed.

Please note that Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft, this means that the game may crash or not load fully on this old system. The only solution to this is to upgrade the PC to Windows 10.

Answers

• Alissss

I've already installed the latest version of Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. I've tried both and encoutered the same problems. Usually the game freezes with Firefox.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Alissss

Dont know why game loading slowly but mine not the quickest

c candies (sugar drops) removed from game

Daily win known problem they are trying to fix

not sure why yeti but could be

Win 7 updates not supported now so think you will need to upgrade

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

I found two different platforms according to your screenshot.

• Kingdom Platform is very slow and your game is loading late due to slow internet. The King is not working on the Kingdom platform, so I'll just ask you to check out THIS troubleshooting.
    • Sugar Drop has been removed from the new game version but is still active on the old platform but we can't say for sure if it will work properly.
    • The Treat Calendar as many bonuses and extra features run on a test basis and therefore not always available or available for all players or devices.Keep the app updated and the game connected to your Facebook or King account and the Treat Calendar will reappear if it's available at the moment.
    • If the internet connection is disconnected during the game, the game will freeze and the orange screen will appear.
    • The Daily Stickers for passing a level a day has not been removed or cancelled. Like all other bonuses and extra challenges, that may not always be available. Stay tuned in the game to see when it's back!
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓

Hi @Alissss and welcome to our Community!

The C-labelled Candies in Sugar Track has been removed and the Daily Stickers is taking a break at the moment. Check more info here.

You can find more info about the Treat Calendar here.

The Yeti with an orange background is an error messages that the game crashed.

Please note that Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft, this means that the game may crash or not load fully on this old system. The only solution to this is to upgrade the PC to Windows 10.

• Alissss

I see. Thank you very much for your help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?