⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What is wrong with the maibox?

Janice_Staels
Janice_Staels Posts: 60 Level 3

My requests for lives keeps multiplying. In the last 2 hours it's gone from 1000 to 6000. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,547 Candy Moderator

Hi @Janice_Staels . Welcome to our Community

Lives received from Facebook friends are notifications sent in Facebook. They're held in your profile and delivered into the game once per notification.

This means that if you update Facebook, change your profile, reinstall the Facebook app or even update its app software, those Facebook notifications may get lost, as they've been delivered and cleared from the queue. While it is possible to store in-game messages from your friends, due to these factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that they will remain on your device indefinitely.

Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device. We therefore recommend limiting the number of messages and lives that you save; a full mailbox can also affect the functionality of the game.

Check also the page here about the Lives.

• Janice_Staels
    Janice_Staels Posts: 60 Level 3

I'm aware of all that but this is different. Several of my friends are experiencing the same thing. I think that there is a problem with the mailbox again.

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5

I got A LOT of lives from one friend.. It's glitching for sure. As long as it's not taking lives I'm good with it. 😉

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Janice_Staels !

Is this still going on in your game?

Have you tried reinstalling the app?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?