⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sending/receiving lives

Weezy
Weezy Posts: 132 Level 3

Apparently, after contacting support for over 2 week with no assistance, that it is just a waste of time to send lives to friends. I guess we are on our own.

Comments

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

Your problem is a bit unclear. Is it a technical issue with your mailbox? Are you not able to send to friends? Are they not receiving them, or not sending them back? Are you referring to facebook or allocated friends? CCS Facebook groups are the best as most of the members there are willing to send them as well as receive.

• Weezy
    Weezy Posts: 132 Level 3

Hello Bumper, thanks for the concern.

My CCS game is not connected to facebook, I send/receive lives with the friends allocated through the game. I've been playing for over a year sending & receiving lives daily until about 2 weeks ago. Uninstalled/reinstalled, updated and nothing helps. I have always had great friends helping with lives, so I don't get this at all. I send lives to friends daily & really don't know if they get them anymore. Is anyone else having this problem?

• hoopty17
    hoopty17 Posts: 3 Newbie

yes weezy, i know exactly what you are saying the very same thing is happening to me!

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5

Hi@Weezy .Yup,got the same situation. I ask for lives every time i ran out and only 2 players took pity among the 100s, I guess. Anytime they ask from me, which seldom they do, I always send them lives. By the way, i am not with FB, i ask at the game itself..

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

Hi Weezy, You uninstalled just because you weren't getting lives? Did no one warn you that you would lose stored boosters?

I think the reason why people weren't sending lives around that time was simply because they had unlimited and assumed that others did too. I'm sure it would have got back to normal. If you have only recently uninstalled and don't mind losing boosters again, re-install and you may get a more sharing batch of friends.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

I made 2 pictures for you. It's easy. Groups of players come to your game and above is the symbol with the 2 people. The symbol for friends. You can leave them with requests and enter an email address of your friends yourself and then he will be with you in your group. So you can send life back and forth. I hope that makes sense for you!

You can only add the friends on the PC. It is not possible on the mobile devices. If you don't get any life then they don't play it at the moment.

I wish you a nice weekend

• donnakisor7
    donnakisor7 Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited May 2020

Takes too long for lives to refresh, needs to be a shorter time frame

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

@donnakisor7

Hello and welcome to this community

You're here in Candy Crush and you're writing Farm Heros. Please note that your game matches the specific page. It is confusing for us helpers !!

@QueenB

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?