๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

*Level 7012 Issue!

Options
Origins7_Dale
Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
edited May 2020 in Support

Hi @Freddy_Falkner & @Sukanta_Biswas,

Well I am back. I know you missed me. lol But, this time have both a screenshot & a 36 sec. video for you. Never uploaded a video here before tho. So will need info from you on that. The video is a Xbox bar capture. On my PC.

The Embed button on the bottom left is asking for me to: Insert Media - Paste the URL of the media you want. With this address box: https:// - Then has insert on the bottom right. Since a "s" is used in the URL, that means a "secure" site, but I don't have a secure site, I do have a Xbox bar capture on my PC, for you to see. So how do I get that to you, since I promised you both "Dinner & a Movie"? Have to wait on the dinner, now we watch a 36 sec. movie. ๐Ÿ˜€

For now, here is the screenshot of the issue.

Candy Crush Saga Level 7012 Issue - Endless Candy Stream From Top To Bottom Will Not Stop - Origins7 Dale

So will have to close the game, in order for it to stop. This means I lose on the level, along with rebuilding my 3 Level Build-a-Bot. Of course, it might do it again.

Well, I await your instructions on getting that video to you.

*Stats Of Interest

My Player / User ID: 9815076088ย 

I only use Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App, for now. Yes, current on all updates on it.

Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.836 *Updated on 5/12/2020!

Live in USA.

Candy Crush Saga v1.1760.2.0 Modified 5/7/2020ย 

Thx Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

5/16/2020

P.S. You see the number of the level at 7012, means I passed 7000. Going to catch up to both of you soon, then you'll both be in trouble. hehe

Best Answers

ยซ1

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?