Time per game

Options
chilanda
chilanda Posts: 48 Level 2

What's the normal time frame is one game supposed to be played and how many levels do you manage to get through on average per day.i want to improve as well.am on level 1991

Comments

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

Across millions of players it varies massively, even level to level for each player. For many, the question should be "how many days on average does it take you to get through a level". Some players have time to schedule things like timed boosters to use them on a few levels at a time, have massive experience in the best way to tackle different obstacles and can actually pass many in a day. Others may only pick up the game for a few minutes at the weekend, use their five lives , then try again the next week. You will always improve with experience and if you get stuck, spend some time studying tips and videos online. The things that you learn will help you in many later levels.

• kwee_ju_04
    kwee_ju_04 Posts: 69 Level 2
    Options

If u have the boosters or u reach a milestone unll get some boosters for an hour.. at tht time uncan breeeze thru the levels easily but if not.. clearing one single level is too difficult.. tht too with the massive changes recently.. its difficult

• chilanda
    chilanda Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

Sure but the problem is boosters don't come easily

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

@chilanda Once you get stuck, as well as studying the videos, play some lower levels to build up experience and "eventually" you will have the required boosters to tackle the level you are stuck on.

Hope this helps #HappyCrushing

@Spieler_8675309 The albatross has flown 25SbSW after birdie 16th hole at Auugusta.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @chilanda !

The level difficulty varies. Personally I can at times pass the level on the first try, while other times I can be stuck on a level for a week.

Keep crushing, you can do it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?