Options

Comments

• giocons
    giocons Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options
  • giocons
    giocons Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

on't you understand? They are trying only to steal your money! Give up and uninstall this idiot game!

• nickhankes
    nickhankes Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

There have been so many complaints that you would think that the King could find in His heart to make it fun again by bringing back the game to the way was. But the King has no heart. He doesn’t give a hoot. He is like a rat and waiting for owls to come and be snatched away. He must have to much in His coffers. Because they have been advertising on tv a lot lately too get newbies so they can give the King their money. He won’t be getting any more from me. I will be one of those OWLS!

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

What KING has done to this game is ridiculous. They have taken everything away and given back nothing in return, after they said that changes were for the better.

Im beginning to think this game is being run by the government

• Ner_Seryl
    Ner_Seryl Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

Passed level 7000 so mission accomplished for me. Now have more party boosters than hand switches. Every new level needs boosters plus rationed build a bot to pass. The fish booster is still a mess and levels with loads of blockers just don’t make much sense in terms of how they actually get cleared or not. The dual levels are just ingredients levels with no option to use a coconut wheel so you use a fish booster and it swims away from blockers beneath or on ingredients. It’s a deliberate fix. Until the game gets sorted out I won’t be using any more boosters on new levels as there is no way to replenish them without my card details being provided

• minnie26
    minnie26 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I can’t understand why my boyfriend has the chocolate box -I’ve never seen it ! He has the daily quest ,daily spin and the calendar treat and he can watch a video to boost his rewards . I have the daily spin and the calendar and that’s it . I have loved playing and it was my stress reliever when I was going through a horrible divorce but now it’s no fun any more waiting for candy crush to let me win .

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,619 Level 4
    edited May 2020
    Options

So I started the first episode last night and completed it in the morning. Not sure why, but the other four in the Fast Race were still in the starting blocks when I completed. Could be that they ditched the game with all the changes happening.

The episode was a mix of reasonably easy to darn difficult in my opinion or maybe I was lucky and got served with favorable boards. Two levels were particularly hard, 6967 and 6969 (I wondered about this level LoL.). If memory serves me correctly, it was the same with 6868 (Hey, what were you thinking about 6969?)

It is quite difficult to complete levels without boosters, especially now, but I managed a few, a mix of starting and in-game boosters. I probably used about 30 lives to complete, so on average around 2 lives per level. In total I used about 10 in-game boosters (2 x UFO's was useless. Had to use LH and FS after the UFO) and about 20 starting boosters, excluding gift boosters.

I am a believer in using the UFO with 3-5 moves left, when there is a reasonable chance of finishing the board. With the UFO firing blanks like the proverbial SCUD missiles, it is imperative, in my opinion to continue doing it. Don't get me started on those Swedish Fish behaving badly. There is definitely something FISHY with the UFO and SF, no pun intended.

After using the UFO's I had to use LH and FS to complete the levels, hence me saying that for me it is good practice using it with 3-5 moves left. The point for me in using other in-game boosters after using the UFO, is that invariably you're going to use them anyway if it is a particularly hard level. You may end up using more than you bargained for.

KING really has to come clean on the UFO and SF. They definitely do not target like they used to. If there is a bug, they must day so.

Do I still enjoy the game after all the changes: NO. So why do I keep on playing - Simply because I've "invested" so much time in getting to where I'm at now, and this is the only game I play. 45 Levels a week to keep my sanity and my competitive spirit is probably more reasons. It's now just to pass time.

Taking a break and staring the new episode tomorrow. Time to gather some boosters, hopefully.

• dinzle
    dinzle Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I stopped playing at level 6978 last night with 3 parts of the bot completed. Since 6979 is classed as nightmarishly hard, I decided to save it for today. Imagine my joy when I looked this morning to find that the bot had reset back to the beginning!! If they’re going to make the bot so hard to achieve, it really shouldn’t reset for no reason - I am so over this stupid game!

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,619 Level 4
    Options

Hi @dinzle, 6979 not a bad level. I started with all three boosters: CB, S&WC and SF. Completed with first try and 8 moves left, so not that bad. I probably also got served a lucky board. SF was useless and they are not that frequent anymore.

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

I think I’m another player who is saying GOODBYE at 7000. EVERY level now you play play play lose lives lose lives lose lives, then all of a sudden you get a lucky board where you get a cascade and loads of special candies form and you pass the level without knowing what’s happened. All the fun has been removed and boosters don’t do what they’re supposed to do, especially UFOs and fish. WHAT IS THE POINT in playing this stupid game anymore

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?