๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options
  • Pounawea
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released! ๐Ÿฅณย ย ๐Ÿ˜„

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (May, 20th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...๐Ÿ˜ฎย ย ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐ŸฅLet's check it out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobileย (Android, iOS and Amazon devices):ย 7010 Levels, 468 episodes
    • Win10:ย 7100Levels, 474 episodes.ย 

Yes! Level 7000 has arrived today to all other platforms!

๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅ‡ What an amazing milestone we have achieve together!ย Join us HERE and celebrate the arrival of Level 7000ย in Candy Crush Saga with us! ย ๐Ÿฌ๐ŸฌWe've created a very special community contest giving changes to everyone and each of you to win gold bars! ๐ŸŒŸ

Happy crushing everyone and, stay safe!!

ย โš ๏ธโš ๏ธย Feedback wanted!

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devicesย (Android, iOS and Amazon),ย our Levels designers want to hear from all of you!ย Out of all the levels released today for you...

• What was the mostย difficult level to understand?
    • What was the mostย difficult level to strategise with?ย 
    • What level did youย enjoy the most and why?

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,990 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea Finished the first 15 new levels, with no problems. Levels were late arriving here in Australia, so it is now time for bed. Next 30 will have to wait until tomorrow.

Totally enjoyed 7069, love the frog ๐Ÿ˜ƒ rest of the levels were very good.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

Only day 3 left to pass. A though guy this one.

• Pounawea
    Options

Hello @Peter_Tornaros ,

Awesome, thank you for your feedback! Glad you enjoyed the first 15 levels released today and that the level featuring the frog was the one you enjoyed the most.

If I'm not mistaken, @Scooterpie also enjoys a lot the levels with the frog! ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy crushing tomorrow and let us know your thought about the other 30 levels left for you! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Hello @Eddie_Sparrow ,

Indeed, it's a though one. Good luck with the Day 3 Level (#TheCrushIsReal event). Hope you can complete it today and claim the Community chest!

Tomorrow, we'll be kicking off 'Week 4' of the event. For more information, please go HERE.

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum!

• Scooterpie
    Options

@Pounawea hi there! Oh Yeah I love that frog! Cannot start the new levels till later this afternoon. I hope that they are delicious!

• Pounawea
    Options

Hello @Scooterpie ,

Awesome. Let us know if they are! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Happy crushing!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,990 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea I have finished this weeks new releases. A very good set of 45 levels, some very difficult levels but none were impossible. Also no overuse of ice blockers which was reaching the point of being ridiculous.

A marked improvement from the Games Studio, thank you.

• Scooterpie
    Options

Finished the 1st episode of new levels 7056 - 7070

Enjoyed them. Was surprised that I like something a whole lot. More than the move that Frog (Level 7069).

It is "Fish Dispensers". Wow! Levels 7064 & 7068.

I have had a new strategy for quite some time now. Take my time with the new levels. Spread out the joy. I find that I get to be in more episode races and generally just have a much better time.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?